Welcome To The Bahamas | The Boneyard

Welcome To The Bahamas

Reaction Score
Good Luck Huskies!

5C3B8C36-D0D6-4A11-88F6-BF6393FD593A.jpeg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I have mixed emotions. Great to see the team in the Bahamas, got my subscription to FloHoops yesterday, looking forward to watching the Huskies play over the next 3 days. :) On the other hand, we recently cancelled our trip, out of an abundance of caution including seats at center court. :(

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I have mixed emotions. Great to see the team in the Bahamas, got my subscription to FloHoops yesterday, looking forward to watching the Huskies play over the next 3 days. :) On the other hand, we recently cancelled our trip, out of an abundance of caution including seats at center court. :(
Me too. Im not going and disappointed im not there

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
They're their for a tournament for Pete's sake, they need to learn to loosen up a little! :rolleyes:
Hey Java, your comment reminds me of the time that then star NFL running back John Riggins and Supreme Court Judge Sandra Day O’Connor were both in attendance at a formal banquet in Washington DC., and after a few drinks, the slightly buzzed Riggins said to O’Connor: “hey Sandy baby, loosen up.” just before passing out on the ballroom floor, and snoring through a speech given by then Vice President Bush.

Last edited:

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
So are the games only available through FloHoops? They aren't broadcast on any other outlet?

Reaction Score
Hey Java, your comment reminds me of the time that then star NFL running back John Riggins and Supreme Court Judge Sandra Day O’Connor were both in attendance at a formal banquet in Washington DC., and after a few drinks, the slightly buzzed Riggins said to O’Connor: “hey Sandy baby, loosen up.” just before passing out on the ballroom floor, and snoring through a speech given by then Vice President Bush.
In fairness to John who hasn't snored thru a Bush speech

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Damn! I wish you posted before I subscribed to FLOsports.
Upon further investigation it appears that FLOsports has 2 different offerings on ROKU: a free offering and a “PRO” offering that you can only get with a subscription. The Battle for Atlantis is part of the PRO offering.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I have youtubeTV using the Roku device along with a Roku channel, but I believe you have to subscribe to the Roku streaming service to get flosports.

Reaction Score
Don't worry they will have another mini-tourney like this again in a few years and then you can go and all the Covid stuff will be in the rear view mirror. I think the last one of these UConn played in was the one that Aaliyah Boston attended and announced that she was going to South Carolina.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Don't worry they will have another mini-tourney like this again in a few years and then you can go and all the Covid stuff will be in the rear view mirror. I think the last one of these UConn played in was the one that Aaliyah Boston attended and announced that she was going to South Carolina.
I was also looking forward to swimming with the dolphins. My “bucket list” has been getting backed up significantly in the last few years. ;)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I sure hope some of you basking in the warmth down there....or with access to the Flo station...will keep the
rest of us updated on the chat-room. It doesn't appear that it will be available [Saturday/Sunday] over the computer link we had for the exhibition game...that true?

Somehow...someway... I view honorable Boneyarders with a moral [almost a legal] obligation to keep the rest of us informed as to game score and other entertaining thoughts on Saturday and Sunday.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I sure hope some of you basking in the warmth down there....or with access to the Flo station...will keep the
rest of us updated on the chat-room. It doesn't appear that it will be available [Saturday/Sunday] over the computer link we had for the exhibition game...that true?

Somehow...someway... I view honorable Boneyarders with a moral [almost a legal] obligation to keep the rest of us informed as to game score and other entertaining thoughts on Saturday and Sunday.
I will be watching the games on FloHoops. While I won’t be posting in the Chat Room, I will plan to open my usual postgame threads immediately following the games with my thoughts on those games.

Reaction Score
We cancelled about 2 weeks ago too. Some of our party couldn't afford to be out of work if we were quarrantined

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom