Weight Room Renovations at Werth | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Weight Room Renovations at Werth

C

Chief00

Oh my God. That is stunning. Evidence that Kevin never really had them go there anyway. Certainly the emphasis is clearly different, towards some real strength and athletic training.

What Chief was preaching when we were preparing our MBB players for girls cheerleading or gymnastics.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What Chief was preaching when we were preparing our MBB players for girls cheerleading or gymnastics.

To be fair, gymnasts are super strong. Pound for pound stronger than basketball players. But it’s likely not usable strength to a basketball player in the modern game.

I was watching the Celtics the other day at a friend’s, he had a picture of Bird defending Jordan on the wall. The musculature of NBA players has changed dramatically in 20 years.

Reaction Score
To be fair, gymnasts are super strong. Pound for pound stronger than basketball players. But it’s likely not usable strength to a basketball player in the modern game.

I was watching the Celtics the other day at a friend’s, he had a picture of Bird defending Jordan on the wall. The musculature of NBA players has changed dramatically in 20 years.
You can thank Monsanto

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

1543582802733.jpeg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
our team as a whole looks to be in far better shape this season than the last few. At times last year we were just physically overmatched. It looked like we were a high school team playing against college competition. A new S&C guy was such an obvious need.

People made fun of us hiring Coach Sal, given his past 'missteps'. I, for one, was ecstatic. You need your S&C coach to be a little bit psychotic, a screw (or two) loose if you will.

All in on Coach Sal.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yes... If you go back to first post/video in thread you can see where it says UConn Basketball

Cheers, only so much board monitoring one guy can handle. ;)

Thanks for the updates!

Reaction Score

Definitely. In that time they were quite skinny, then in the 90's and early to mid 2000's guys were massive and just looked like body builders. Now they are thinner again but on much better strength programs for basketball functions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom