Weight Room Renovations at Werth | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Weight Room Renovations at Werth

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Oh my God. That is stunning. Evidence that Kevin never really had them go there anyway. Certainly the emphasis is clearly different, towards some real strength and athletic training.

Reaction Score
Anyone have pictures of the space with the TVs and video game set-up? And the individual player displays? I want one of those chairs.

Reaction Score
Anyone have pictures of the space with the TVs and video game set-up? I want one of those chairs.

No picture but it was nice. The locker room area was an embarrassing mess though. Every locker had clothes and gear piled up and strewn around on the floor. The senior official I was with commented that he wondered if Hurley has seen how bad it looks as he was sure Hurley would have a fit about it.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Couldn't be happier for Sal. This guy is worth his weight in gold to the program.
our team as a whole looks to be in far better shape this season than the last few. At times last year we were just physically overmatched. It looked like we were a high school team playing against college competition. A new S&C guy was such an obvious need.

Reaction Score
our team as a whole looks to be in far better shape this season than the last few. At times last year we were just physically overmatched. It looked like we were a high school team playing against college competition. A new S&C guy was such an obvious need.

Agreed. I follow him on social media - this guy is so passionate about his job, the growth of the kids, maintaining a positive attitude. His background is largely football but you can tell during the games he is intently watching every play and i'm sure planning workouts to specifically address what he sees.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Anyone else think having Coach Sal is a great sell to recruits?
Sort of in that I think that he will be. Eye test is that he's done wonders in a short period of time. Look forward to see what that means over the four year career of most kids. I suspect that it will be impressive.

Reaction Score
That first weight room is a disgrace for a program of our stature especially considering the Werth center isn't that old.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
As long as Alosi isn't tripping anyone on the sidelines, he's a good addition.
Or hitting any parents with kettlebells... TMZ

Reaction Score
Player graphics in Werth now too:

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 10.11.07 PM.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member