Week Three Interesting Games | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Week Three Interesting Games

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Listening to the game, the CSU announcers said they usually play with a 8 player rotation, and three of their top players fouled out. Were forced to use players that normally don't get much of any playing time. I'll have to look at their schedule for future possible chances to win a game. Has a WCBB team ever gone 0 for the season?
I looked at this the other day, Chicago St. has had multiple winless seasons. Maybe 4?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
In non-WCBB news/games today

panthers sad.jpg

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Listening to the game, the CSU announcers said they usually play with a 8 player rotation, and three of their top players fouled out. Were forced to use players that normally don't get much of any playing time. I'll have to look at their schedule for future possible chances to win a game. Has a WCBB team ever gone 0 for the season?
Pretty much every year, at least one or two.

St Peter's went 0-30 last year.

Hartford went 2-26 but the only 2 wins were over non-D1 teams. There may be others like that as well.

Reaction Score
St Peters 0-30 last year.
22-23: St Peters 0-30
21-22: Delaware St 0-24
20-21: Multiple teams with reduced/cancelled Covid years. Most losses: Tennessee St 0-22 & Chicago St 0-14
16-17: Chicago St 0-29
13-14: New Orleans 0-29

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
?

I dont see any Duke losses or UNC wins?
Their coach got poached. That time of year. Happened to Oregon St. as well.

Oh wait, that's probably an NFL team. But Duke's football coach is reportedly heading to Texas A&M.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Their coach got poached. That time of year. Happened to Oregon St. as well.

Oh wait, that's probably an NFL team. But Duke's football coach is reportedly heading to Texas A&M.

And the portal opens tomorrow I think... and early signing starts in a week or so... :(:(

Yeah... NFL.. my Panthers are staring 1-16 in the face. :(

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
And the portal opens tomorrow I think... and early signing starts in a week or so... :(:(
At least your team still has a conference. OSU is probably gonna lose half their team to the portal after their coach ducked out (pun intended?) hours after getting stomped in their big rivalry game, and they have no schedule for next season and no idea if they'll be in any conference or not. So it could be worse.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Brink just missed a 20/20 game, needed 1 more rebound, but I'm guessing she didn't play at all in Q4. Missed ANOTHER free throw, only 9-10 today. Only 97% for the year.

Plebe

Reaction Score
But Duke's football coach is reportedly heading to Texas A&M.
You know it's sad when your football coach gets poached and the fan base of the poaching team is thoroughly underwhelmed.

Plebe

Reaction Score
On the plus side @triaddukefan FGCU upset UNC 65-64.
Yday FGCU lost to Iowa 100-62.
Perhaps lessens the sting of Duke volleyball dropping a 5-set hearbreaker to UNC in the regular season finale, which in all likelihood cost them an NCAA bid.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Perhaps lessens the sting of Duke volleyball dropping a 5-set hearbreaker to UNC in the regular season finale, which in all likelihood cost them an NCAA bid.
A certain team I root for is going to miss the tournament for the first time in forever. That's pretty weird.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
A couple years ago (after they pushed South Carolina in the Sweet 16) I was pretty high on Banghart and UNC. Last year they never quite seemed to find their way. This year is starting off the same. They have nice pieces, but the coach can't quite seem to figure out how to use them together.

Plebe

Reaction Score
It’s TAMU. I think they would find fault with Saban.
It's the coach of Duke, a team that just tied for 6th at 4-4 in a meh conference.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

:oops: Man.. that is crushing.. I gotta admit Volleyball isn't a sport I pay that much attention to.. especially in the regular season.

A couple years ago (after they pushed South Carolina in the Sweet 16) I was pretty high on Banghart and UNC. Last year they never quite seemed to find their way. This year is starting off the same. They have nice pieces, but the coach can't quite seem to figure out how to use them together.

I tried to tell yall.. but yall thought I was being biased against Chapel Hill. :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom