Week of 2/12 Other games | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Week of 2/12 Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Both teams were shooting so atrociously in the 1H, was an easy live over bet at halftime. Nova covers easily, should help their metrics. Not dead for a bid yet. Huge game at home against Butler on Tuesday.

Reaction Score
Would be a bad week for Butler if they can't stage a comeback, Marquette and Creighton back to back at home, they had to get at least one of em and their defense has been atrocious. Hell, if the refs didn't swallow their whistles on 2 dunk attempts by Providence they would be in line for 3 Ls in a row at home.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
The middle of our league just is not good. Butler really did not put up a fight in the second half. They played us tough both games. But looking at them today they are not a tournament team. Villanova and Seton Hall are the only two left with a chance.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
The middle of our league just is not good. Butler really did not put up a fight in the second half. They played us tough both games. But looking at them today they are not a tournament team. Villanova and Seton Hall are the only two left with a chance.
3 bid church league? many are saying it. meanwhile the real best mid major league, the mwc, are looking for 6 bids! wow!

Reaction Score
Creighton played like they had just awakened from a month long trance.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
3 bid church league? many are saying it. meanwhile the real best mid major league, the mwc, are looking for 6 bids! wow!
Yeah, after the top few schools, the next half dozen look like they'd only be six to eight points better than Cincinnati. That's embarrassing for the conference.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kansas up 10 @ Oklahoma. Desperately need a quality road win in conference. Plenty of time to blow it but I’m encouraged.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Kansas up 10 @ Oklahoma. Desperately need a quality road win in conference. Plenty of time to blow it but I’m encouraged.
Given they were tied a few minutes ago, I think KU has this safely in hand.

fwiw, I agree with announcers that Furphy should stay and bulk up. He's at best late 1st rnd, most likely 2nd, he could be a lottery pick next year.

Reaction Score
Given they were tied a few minutes ago, I think KU has this safely in hand.

fwiw, I agree with announcers that Furphy should stay and bulk up. He's at best late 1st rnd, most likely 2nd, he could be a lottery pick next year.
The mock drafts are wild this year, I saw Furphy top 10 on one of them and Reed Sheppard as the #2 pick. NBADraft.net doesn't even have Castle going in either round.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Two very lightly-coached teams playing at Auburn.

Reaction Score
Two very lightly-coached teams playing at Auburn.
A classic match of an offensively challenged team against a defensively challenged team.

Thus far, the Auburn offensive woes are worse than the Kentucky defensive woes.

Reaction Score
Not only is his act the stalest act on the internet he's now whining about having to play tough competition.
We've seen it for years from fruit fans and the like. Reduced to conference bragging after their teams fall flat. speaking of which, fruit just lost to Ga. Tech!

Juicing New Year GIF by Instacart

Reaction Score
Did UK suddenly figure out how to play defense or are Ole Miss and Auburn offenses bad?

Reaction Score
Colorado is bad despite several NBA talents. They're playing themselves off the bubble.

Reaction Score
Love seeing Bruce Pearl lose. Chump calls a timeout with 6 seconds left down 11.

Auburn never really in this one.
In that situation I wonder what the players are thinking.

Reaction Score
Colorado is bad despite several NBA talents. They're playing themselves off the bubble.
Had to stop watching their games. I can't figure out what they're trying to do and they don't seem to take advantage of their talent. It's a mess out there. Let Buffalo Chip take over.

Reaction Score
Why is Dayton ranked? Their best wins are LSU and St Johns IIRC. what am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom