Week of 11/6 Other Games | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Week of 11/6 Other Games

Reaction Score
Announcers absolutely fawning over Charmin Kalkbrenner. “He put on 15 pounds of muscle”, “best rim protector in CBB”, “contender for national defensive player of the year”, “so dangerous in the pick & roll”

His stat line is a bunch of 0’s and a few 1’s now 3/4 of the way through the 1st half.

Reaction Score
Announcers absolutely fawning over Charmin Kalkbrenner. “He put on 15 pounds of muscle”, “best rim protector in CBB”, “contender for national defensive player of the year”, “so dangerous in the pick & roll”

His stat line is a bunch of 0’s and a few 1’s now 3/4 of the way through the 1st half.
I mean… let’s be honest, he’s generally a pretty solid player for Creighton.

Reaction Score
Baylor-Auburn was a good game to watch. Not sure why they were playing in South Dakota but very good early season game won by Baylor.

Reaction Score
Creighton Box score is impressive. 18 for 38 3's is 47%. Everybody on the roster scored at least 5 pts, every player was at least 40% from the field, 53 to 21 rebounding advantage with only 13 rb by their centers, and only 9 turnovers so they valued the ball. That is a box score that says a whole team played well, I don't care who they played.

Reaction Score
I know competition, competition. But Creighton looks like an offensive wagon.

How could anyone look at UConn, Marquette, and Creighton and say Mich St is better? The. Big East is going to be a gauntlet
Everything comes down to how everyone does in early tournaments. That’s what always sets the tone for the season as far as how respected each conference is, and thus how strong each conferences’ teams’ schedules are

Reaction Score
Looking forward to seeing him in high profile matchups

My father-in-law from ND loves this guy.

Basically, he got no other D1 offers because Nelson only played ND public schools…scouts didn’t believe his talent because he played against weak competition.

Kinda similar to Clingan in that sense. Happy to see him getting an opportunity at Alabama to boost his pro potential.

Reaction Score
MSU is 0-5 from three at halftime against Southern Indiana, after 1-20 against JMU. This might be a problem for them..

Luckily Southern Indiana is super bad and Michigan St is rocking them 37-14

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Kent St committed a ridiculous and unnecessary foul on their inbound with 1.2 left. Really stupid play. And then JMU was up 5 with 14 sec left in OT1, but Kent tied it to go to OT2 because a JMU guy stepped OOB taking an inbounds pass.
Lol JMU living in March

Reaction Score
MSU is 0-5 from three at halftime against Southern Indiana, after 1-20 against JMU. This might be a problem for them..

Luckily Southern Indiana is super bad and Michigan St is rocking them 37-14
Fourteen players in the box score for Southern Indiana. Unfortunately, our guy Yarin Hasson checked in with only a minute left in the game. With his length, he could do some serious damage in the front court of a D3 program, IMO.

Reaction Score
Yale plays Gonzaga at 9 PM tonight on ESPN+.

I really question Gonzaga's ceiling this year, especially after starting SF Steele Venters (15.3p, 37.1 3P% last year at Eastern Washinton) is declared out for the year w/ a knee injury.

Obviously, Ryan Nembhard is great, Anton Watson is a very good power forward, Graham Ike was excellent last year at Wyoming (basically went 20/10) and Nolan Hickman is a solid all-around guard, but outside of those four, the Zags are super unproven.

With Venters out, Zags now have just ten healthy scholarship players.

I'll try to catch the start of tonight's game...I think Yale has a shot; or, if you are the betting type (I'm not), I'm curious about the spread.

Reaction Score
The TJ Power experience begins at Duke......................................................................
New Girl Ugh GIF

Reaction Score
The TJ Power experience begins at Duke......................................................................
New Girl Ugh GIF
Played 8 minutes in a 38 point blowout of Dartmouth the other night. 0-1 FG (1 three), 1 PF and 1 TO. He could end up playing even less next year than this year. Will be an interesting one to watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom