Week of 11/20 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Sparty had a chance here, but not looking great with :26 to go

Reaction Score
I’d be upset at Tyson Walker if I was a MSU fan. They were down 1 with around 3 minutes left and he just dribbled out the shot clock before passing it to Hoggard with 1 second left.

Of course he missed, Arizona got 2 points, and MSU never got closer than 3 after that

Reaction Score
MSU could not hit anything other than layups in the final 5 minutes...UofA also bullied them during that time with no answer by MSU. Had MSU prevailed we would have been #2... Now I suspect #3 on Monday

Reaction Score
David Jones (DePaul/St Johns transfer) just went nuts for 36 points. Memphis beats Arkansas and plays Villanova tomorrow. Winner probably gets ranked next week too

Last 30 seconds probably took 10 minutes. 4 consecutive plays went to official review. Almost fell asleep

Reaction Score
David Jones (DePaul/St Johns transfer) just went nuts for 36 points. Memphis beats Arkansas and plays Villanova tomorrow. Winner probably gets ranked next week too

Last 30 seconds probably took 10 minutes. 4 consecutive plays went to official review. Almost fell asleep

Quinnerly versus Nova. Seems like he committed a lifetime ago.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Creighton got stomped

Nova won though
Kinda hard to believe Trey Alexander would go 1-16 (0-5 from 3). I don't know much about Colo St., but with the margin of this win, seems they must be legit.

Reaction Score
Kinda hard to believe Trey Alexander would go 1-16 (0-5 from 3). I don't know much about Colo St., but with the margin of this win, seems they must be legit.
Yep. Shooters can be streaky and we know Alexander will bounce back. If Timberlake, at Kansas, is in fact a good shooter, he will bounce back too. I hope it is not versus UConn.

Reaction Score
Really stunning box scores in several games. In the Seton Hall game USC Joshua Morgan 6'11 225lbs, played 28 minutes and only shot 1-1 from the floor with a couple FTs for 4 points, only had 2 rebounds, both defensive, only 2 PFs against him, BUT had 10 Blocks!! How do you block so many shots and never get a rebound in extended minutes? Dixon 34pts, tons of lousy 3 point shooting by a ton of teams. Nova 32 of 36 from the line. Creighton only called for 7 team fouls in the whole game. Only 9 turnovers, but got killed with terrible shooting. Numerous teams with nothing at all from their benches. Really absurd stats in a bunch of games. Thank you Nova for a good win while Butler, Hall, and especially Creighton failed the conference.

Reaction Score

Didn't see the game but I thought he had a future NBA game when he played for DePaul. The dude can play.

Reaction Score
Really stunning box scores in several games. In the Seton Hall game USC Joshua Morgan 6'11 225lbs, played 28 minutes and only shot 1-1 from the floor with a couple FTs for 4 points, only had 2 rebounds, both defensive, only 2 PFs against him, BUT had 10 Blocks!! How do you block so many shots and never get a rebound in extended minutes? Dixon 34pts, tons of lousy 3 point shooting by a ton of teams. Nova 32 of 36 from the line. Creighton only called for 7 team fouls in the whole game. Only 9 turnovers, but got killed with terrible shooting. Numerous teams with nothing at all from their benches. Really absurd stats in a bunch of games. Thank you Nova for a good win while Butler, Hall, and especially Creighton failed the conference.
Not a great day for the conference but all that stinks is Creighton spit the bit. They should've been undefeated before they play Bama. I can't make sense of all those offensive weapons stinking up the joint. They will be tough...

Nova resembling Nova will be important for the conference.

Reaction Score
Didn't see the game but I thought he had a future NBA game when he played for DePaul. The dude can play.
Not sure why this was on your mind at 3:30am, but I agree :) could get buckets but just didn’t have consistent efficiency

Reaction Score

Yes, a sick ending with all the reviews. Something has to change.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
J e s u s was a sponsor of the Maui final. Apparently he took timeouts too and he gets us—according to the ad. I’m skeptical but it would definitely take omni-power to get some of the characters on this board.
I’m pretty sure He’s famous for the 3 day time out he took

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure He’s famous for the 3 day time out he took
He still has his vehicles on the court
1700833399145.gif

He has as good a chance as anyone at being real

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
What kind of rinky-dink tournament is this that UK is playing in? St. Joes, UK, Stonehill and Texas AM - Commerce?
I don't know but rinky-dink ESPN is doing an expert game recap and game analysis probably because of Squid and UK are in it.

Reaction Score
If anyone wants to catch New Hampshire before we play them on Monday, they are visiting Fairfield tonight at 7 PM. Game is on ESPN+ and a close, reasonably priced game to catch live, for those inclined.

It'll be a barnburner in terms of tempo: two smaller teams who like to run and both defend the perimeter quite well. New Hampshire's Clarence Daniels is one of the best mid-major forwards in the land.

Reaction Score
MSU could not hit anything other than layups in the final 5 minutes...UofA also bullied them during that time with no answer by MSU. Had MSU prevailed we would have been #2... Now I suspect #3 on Monday
Really? I doubt we move up at all- but I like ur optimism!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Brimah’s entire UConn career was like Morgan’s game. Could not transition from a blocking machine to a complete big. Coaching staff tried and the only thing that happened was his savant ability was ruined.

His blocking ability was critical for our championship but we also had other players who could rebound to compensate for his deficiency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom