Week of 1/21/24 Other Games | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Week of 1/21/24 Other Games

Reaction Score
Uggh. Following on-line and was about to mark 5th L on Duke. Talk about lucky and at home too.

Reaction Score
ESPN can not kiss Dukes @ss enough. It’s sickening to listen to Corey Alexander.

Reaction Score
Number 4 for Clemson straight up lost them that game. Three turnovers in the final 1:30 and he committed the foul on Flip’a and-1. Damn shame, Duke will probably be right back in the top ten next week.

Reaction Score
Colorado St was up 4 with 1.5 min left and then gave up a 4 point play with under a minute left to lose.

Baylor just hit a 3 to force 2OT.

Reaction Score
Colorado St was up 4 with 1.5 min left and then gave up a 4 point play with under a minute left to lose.
Mountain West is the 4th best conference in America

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Well the Clemson players thought something was missed. Not sure about the rest of you but whenever I see Clemson the first thing that comes to mind is it’s late, it’s Tate , it’s great (probably messed up the order) but also the HC for Clemson and the look on his face. Doing this by memory it was Cliff Ellis?

Reaction Score
Well the Clemson players thought something was missed. Not sure about the rest of you but whenever I see Clemson the first thing that comes to mind is it’s late, it’s Tate , it’s great (probably messed up the order) but also the HC for Clemson and the look on his face. Doing this by memory it was Cliff Ellis?
Clemson is still ticked about the techincal in the first half. Duke made 1 of 2 which was the difference. Even the announcers thought it was an awful call.

Reaction Score
Yes.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thats part of my memory. The other part was Clemson playing at the Civic Center the game before. We went out and ran into the whole team at the Russian Lady. They beat BYU and LaSalle in Hartford before we played them in NJ. Elden Campbell and Dale Davis were pretty hard to miss. Talked to them a bit, they were pretty cool.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Duke had an impressive comeback win, taking control in the closing seconds against Clemson. Gotta give them credit for looking like a potential F4 team.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Calipari looks senile on the sidelines sometimes. He’s constantly fake arguing about God knows what.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Uggh. Following on-line and was about to mark 5th L on Duke. Talk about lucky and at home too.
That was about as much a "whatever you do don't freaking foul the shooter" situation as exists. Worst case scenario is you're tied going into OT on the road, but they're without Filipowski. I'd take my chances there.

Reaction Score
For the NYC area folks on the 'yard, Penn visits Columbia today at 2 PM.

Columbia opened conference play with a gauntlet facing Yale, Cornell and Princeton, who are clearly the best three teams in the Ivy.

View attachment 95697

Ivy Madness only has 4 seeds and Columbia is hosting this year, so it'll be a fun battle to see which team secures that 4 seed. Columbia's roster is finally showing signs of synergy after years of rebuilding, as they are led by 3-star recruits Geronimo Rubio de la Rosa, Blair Thompson and CT-native Avery Brown.

I'll be covering the game at press row.
Have you had a chance to check out freshman Eli Wilborn at St. Francis this season? Bad team but the CT kid is a baller. Major hops, rebounding, shot blocking. I wonder if any Big East teams including UConn take a peak at him.

Reaction Score
It's so jarred in my memory, I named my login after it. Here, let me refresh your memory. Enjoy:

Reaction Score

Duke had an impressive comeback win, taking control in the closing seconds against Clemson. Gotta give them credit for looking like a potential F4 team.
Nope- no credit given. They don’t look like a F4 team at all. Clemson is literally the worst team in the ACC and was turning it over left and right with a bunch of stupid passes at the end of that game. Duke should’ve blown them out, especially since they were playing at Cameron

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Thats part of my memory. The other part was Clemson playing at the Civic Center the game before. We went out and ran into the whole team at the Russian Lady. They beat BYU and LaSalle in Hartford before we played them in NJ. Elden Campbell and Dale Davis were pretty hard to miss. Talked to them a bit, they were pretty cool.
That’s a better story

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
It's so jarred in my memory, I named my login after it. Here, let me refresh your memory. Enjoy:

I remember watching the fame with a group of friends in a small upstairs apartment. I could not sit so basically was pacing behind the coach. Pizzed off cuz I thought we lost. When it when in I jumped high enough to pretty much put a hole in his ceiling with my head. Pretty sure I would not have passed concussion protocol. It was only like an 8ft ceiling but pretty sure I have never jumped as high again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom