Week of 1/21/24 Other Games | The Boneyard

Week of 1/21/24 Other Games

Reaction Score

Excited for this one as Xavier appears to have quickly improved since we've last played them. No shocker since their team has so many new pieces.

Anyone catch the McNeese St. game last night? Wild second half, especially the last two minutes.

Texas A&M-CC should have won the game, but as McNeese inbounded the ball in their final possession, they were fouled immediately when TA&M-CC was only up by two! Based on the player's body language, the defender thought they were up three.

Final foul shots for McNeese St. down two: first shot made, second shot missed, first offensive put back missed and then Christian Shumate made the second put back as time expired.

What a night for Will Wade as he's getting lots of love as DePaul is looking for a new coach and the McNeese St. Cowboys are now 17-2.

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 7.32.14 AM.png

Personally, I think they are a team that can win a game in the NCAA Tournament. Low turnover rate, three guys who can create their own bucket, 40.5 3P%, 44th highest turnover causes rate and an excellent interior defense.

Reaction Score
Man, Cincinnati is an interesting case

Scheduled a super cupcake start to the season and went 7-0. Lost to Xavier (best team in Cincinnati) and Dayton (loss is aging well)

Then they played 6 ranked teams in a row to start B12 play. Their total point differential in those 5 games is +2. They went 2-4.

Reaction Score
Man, Cincinnati is an interesting case

Scheduled a super cupcake start to the season and went 7-0. Lost to Xavier (best team in Cincinnati) and Dayton (loss is aging well)

Then they played 6 ranked teams in a row to start B12 play. Their total point differential in those 5 games is +2. They went 2-4.
Luckily their fans are built to lose close games

Reaction Score
Some good games going on tonight. Feel dirty rooting for Louisville.

Reaction Score
Minnesota had a decent look at the buzzer to take #13 Wisconsin to OT and it just rolled out

Texas up double digits at #11 Oklahoma with 4 min left

South Carolina is beating the hell out of Kentucky..?

Just another day in college ball

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Now Texas is beating OU by more than 10 with less than 5 minutes to play in Oklahoma. Seems like there may only be two consistent teams in the country.

Reaction Score
Calipari is a poor coach. There isn't much structure. Too much ISO.

Reaction Score
Rodney Terry's rant about the horns down gesture in the handshake line must have woke Texas up

Reaction Score

Excited for this one as Xavier appears to have quickly improved since we've last played them. No shocker since their team has so many new pieces.

Anyone catch the McNeese St. game last night? Wild second half, especially the last two minutes.

Texas A&M-CC should have won the game, but as McNeese inbounded the ball in their final possession, they were fouled immediately when TA&M-CC was only up by two! Based on the player's body language, the defender thought they were up three.

Final foul shots for McNeese St. down two: first shot made, second shot missed, first offensive put back missed and then Christian Shumate made the second put back as time expired.

What a night for Will Wade as he's getting lots of love as DePaul is looking for a new coach and the McNeese St. Cowboys are now 17-2.

View attachment 95536

Personally, I think they are a team that can win a game in the NCAA Tournament. Low turnover rate, three guys who can create their own bucket, 40.5 3P%, 44th highest turnover causes rate and an excellent interior defense.

I had a parlay involving Corpus Christi+5.5 + Under 141. I literally just needed someone to win in regulation. There were so many ways that could have gone sideways.

Reaction Score
1-14 from 3.
7 assists.
16 TO's.
First SU game i have watched all season. I find them more fun to watch when their fans have delusional high expectations and the team plays like they don’t practice the game of basketball. Needless to say it was a very fun watch tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom