Week of 1/15/24 Other Games | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Week of 1/15/24 Other Games

Reaction Score
Dude is skilled(game clips are in the next slides), surprised he even came over to play in college

I can't stand Calipari, but even before the addition of Ivisic, this is the most talented Kentucky team probably since their Final Four squad.

They're not just inexperienced 5-star athletes like the last handful of seasons. This team is more versatile and rank within the top-4 nationally in both Effective FG% and Turnover Rate prevention. That means there's a level of savvy and skill we haven't seen in Lexington in a long time.

Case in point, Antonio Reeves (19.5 ppg) and Tre Mitchell (13.5 ppg) are both in their fifth-year of college ball and shoot the ball with ease while freshmen Rob Dillingham and Reed Shepherd are excellent shooters.

Kentucky is usually one of my favorite fades when when I build my bracket, but at this rate, Kentucky has a wicked high ceiling since Ivisic makes this team ten-deep when everyone is healthy.

The offense flows beautifully, but they do have concerns on defense.

Reaction Score
Tulane on a quick run early in the second half. Battling with Memphis, currently up 5
Court storm in New Orleans, Tulane wins!

Memphis came into the week ranked #10 but then lost to 2 bad teams (under 100 Kenpom for USF and Tulane). May be extreme, but I wonder if they stay in the top 25 tomorrow

Reaction Score
The puke folks are in an uproar. Perhaps KEA's table jumping left a lasting impression on the Pitt program

Reaction Score
The puke folks are in an uproar. Perhaps KEA's table jumping left a lasting impression on the Pitt program

He stole that from El Amin.

Reaction Score
We're starting to see some separation in the rankings here.

UConn and Purdue

Houston, UNC, Kansas, Kentucky, Tennessee

Arizona, Auburn, Wisconsin, Illinois

It would take a significant collapse for us to fall out of the top 2 seed lines.

Reaction Score

Memphis came into the week ranked #10 but then lost to 2 bad teams (under 100 Kenpom for USF and Tulane). May be extreme, but I wonder if they stay in the top 25 tomorrow
There was a big gap between their AP ranking and their analytic ratings. Those games were upsets either way, but Memphis was certainly overrated. There was a good KenPom article about them recently.

Reaction Score
There was a big gap between their AP ranking and their analytic ratings. Those games were upsets either way, but Memphis was certainly overrated. There was a good KenPom article about them recently.

Super interesting. Seems Pomeroy was right with them lol

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Literally 4 days ago and they lose to two sub-100 KP teams in those 4 days. That's calling your shot if I've ever seen it.

Reaction Score
How about Wichita st . I remember that first year they joined the aac they were top 10 or 5. Now they are on life support.

Reaction Score
How about Wichita st . I remember that first year they joined the aac they were top 10 or 5. Now they are on life support.
Once Marshall lost his mind they’ve been toast

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

On the Pitt hoops paid board, there's a thread celebrating Blake El-Amin.

They remember.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Fogelman was a fun place to visit.

Reaction Score
On the Pitt hoops paid board, there's a thread celebrating Blake El-Amin.

They remember.
Indeed. good for them for getting it done in durham. This was on a free thread

"Great game by Hinson. Pretty funny to have a Khalid El Amin moment"

"Hinson with a Khalid El-Amin moment."

GEVoBPRW0AArUuY

Reaction Score
LIU called for back to back lane violations allowing CCSU player three tries at his FT. NEC basketball baby

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom