Week 9 - Other Games | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Week 9 - Other Games

Reaction Score
Rutgers is a late 20's team in my eyes and capable of beating anyone but knocking off Maryland is no great shakes, they're pretty horrible.
True, but Purdue. And Rutgers also had a couple close losses and bad calls, especially at Ohio State. Iowa is also not good but if Ruttie gets 3 W's this week, I agree, 20's it is. Good for Pikiell.

Reaction Score
12-1 FAU beats 12-2 UAB, to go 13-1.
jmoney leads both teams with 6 assists. grabs 4 boards, hits a 3, and only takes 3 shots, cuz that was all the shootin from him that he thought was needed to win the dang game.

where will 13-1 FAU be in the rankings next week?
they've been gettin votes for the first time since never.
Only so many slots in the top 25. Time to say good-bye to let's see duke and baylor.

Damn UCONN better clip the blue jays.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
True, but Purdue. And Rutgers also had a couple close losses and bad calls, especially at Ohio State. Iowa is also not good but if Ruttie gets 3 W's this week, I agree, 20's it is. Good for Pikiell.
obviously, pikiell is gold. cash moneh in brains and temperment.
when jc quitting time came, i strongly wanted KO to get the job for many reasons, mostly tho the 'in house' one.
when the time of booting KO came, well, lets just say i didn't get my 'in house' first choice. funny thing is, stevie goes to jersey, and jersey goes to Storrs. mebbe not so funny when i think aboot it.

Reaction Score
And just like that, Iowa knocks off #16 Indiana.
Rutgers vs Iowa on Sunday. #14 Wisconsin vs Illinois Saturday.

Reaction Score
UCLA was on the ropes but hit a 3 to take the lead late and held on. USC down 1 with 20 seconds left set the absolute worst illegal screen I've ever seen. The guy basically just ran full steam into the defender shoulder first without stopping.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Purdue and Gonzaga show how good teams take a punch and come back to win.
Play a non-top 30 team or have their best player get hurt. We came back against Georgetown, remember. This isn't a "fatal flaw".

Reaction Score
Purdue and Gonzaga show how good teams take a punch and come back to win.
Ohio St gifted them that game last night. A simple inbounds wins them the game. Threw it right to Purdue

Reaction Score
Alabama absolutely pounding Kentucky. Neutral win by 15 over Bama gonna be one of the best wins all season it's looking like.

Reaction Score
They're just another team in the SEC now, the fans are getting restless.

Reaction Score
It’s too bad they can’t recruit a player like Hopkins. Oh wait…
SMH. I don't hate Calipari like most on this board do, or even mildly dislike him, but it just boggles my mind how dumb that it is that he couldn't get Bryce Hopkins adequate playing time. It was reported, i don't remember where, Calipari said to Hopkins something to the effect of, "you are going to have to wait I can't find you that much playing time". To that Hopkins should've responded, "that's a 'you' problem, peace I am out."

Reaction Score
Hopefully as long as Boeheim
Speaking of which, Cuse is gonna get smacked around by UVA today lol

And Cuse is so irrelevant the game is being relegated to the ACC network lmao

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member