Week 3: Other Games | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Week 3: Other Games

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Syracuse is irrelevant. Thankfully we are relevant again after a long several years of rebuilding to get back here. All is right with the world.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He'll always have his Rudolph residuals to fall back on.
Tall Elf 1.png

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Btw, JJ Starling was a big miss. Kid is insane good.

Reaction Score
Yeah Mintz is a chode for slapping him first and acting like he didn’t do anything. What’s Edert supposed to do with a 7 footer running after him? He didn’t pick a fight with his teammate.
I have seen little guys stand up before to big ones. His teammates have his back. No reason to look like a punk running away(I know the other player slapped him first but still stand up and take it like a man). It look really funny how he kept running away from the scum as it moved.

Reaction Score
How is our moderator going to clog up the board with posts about tiktok kids and lawn reseeding strategies but won’t allow a thread to bash Syracuse? Disgraceful.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have seen little guys stand up before to big ones. His teammates have his back. No reason to look like a punk running away(I know the other player slapped him first but still stand up and take it like a man). It look really funny how he kept running away from the scum as it moved.

If the little guy throws a punch there, his basketball career may be over if it is deemed the second fight of the season.

It is interesting how people think others should be “tough” when those advocating toughness don’t have to deal with the consequences.

Reaction Score
Purdue v Duke this afternoon. Purdue starting 2 Freshman Indiana kids in backcourt with Edey in the center- should be a good game...

temery

What?
Reaction Score
but won’t allow a thread to bash Syracuse

A thread is fine. There were four in two days. The current thread started by CL82 will be the de facto syracuse dumpster fire thread going forward. All future syracuse threads will be merged with CL82s thread.

It's time to focus on and celebrate success. Put your schadenfreude on the back burner.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A thread is fine. There were four in two days. The current thread started by CL82 will be the de facto syracuse dumpster fire thread going forward. All future syracuse threads will be merged with CL82s thread.

It's time to focus on and celebrate success. Put your schadenfreude on the back burner.

Fair, hopefully we can get more threads on how to create ponds too.

Last edited by a moderator:

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
BC is down 4 to URI in front of friends and family at Conte Forum in a game that is making my eyes bleed it is so terrible.

Reaction Score
BC is down 4 to URI in front of friends and family at Conte Forum in a game that is making my eyes bleed it is so terrible.
Do yourself a favor and watch UConn women or Spain vs. Germany instead.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
nah, I'm a glutton for punishment and I live in CO, so I'm watching the Brocos. (UConn women recorded for later when I need something good to watch)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

UConn has scored in the mid-80's, and Iowa seems to be shooting from halfcourt. Good game.

Reaction Score
UNC has the clamps on Brandon Miller. 0 points on 0-5 and foul trouble. I didn’t know much about him before this weekend - anybody know if he’s legit and just faced 2 really tough defenses? Or did he just pump up PPG against worse teams (+MSU)?

Sears is going off though and Alabama is riding a 3 point lead into halftime

Reaction Score
UNC has the clamps on Brandon Miller. 0 points on 0-5 and foul trouble. I didn’t know much about him before this weekend - anybody know if he’s legit and just faced 2 really tough defenses? Or did he just pump up PPG against worse teams (+MSU)?

Sears is going off though and Alabama is riding a 3 point lead into halftime
Leaky Black is called Lockdown Leaky. He faced two great defenders.

Nice to see Quinerly having a better game.

UNC will wear out, their bench sucks and their bigs are going to get into foul trouble. Alabama knows this and is attacking the paint.

Reaction Score
Purdue up on Duke at the half, thought that score was the Bama score. My bad!

Reaction Score
Leaky Black is called Lockdown Leaky. He faced two great defenders.

Nice to see Quinerly having a better game.

UNC will wear out, their bench sucks and their bigs are going to get into foul trouble. Alabama knows this and is attacking the paint.
I’m all in for Alabama this year. They’ll be the best team we play all year except Creighton x2. Hoping Alabama can be out USC from 2021 or Auburn from 2023. Ride that Q1 win as long as possible haha

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Auburn and St Louis in a close one down the stretch. SECN.

Reaction Score
I don't follow recruiting as closely as I used to, Zach Edey was the 75th ranked C in his class?? Thats a hell of a development arc by him and the Purdue coaches.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom