Week 3: Other Games | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Week 3: Other Games

Reaction Score
So bad, the game thread on their site was up to 43 pages. They closed it to futher comments then deleted it entirely.

Apparently, King Picker was upset the Bryant players were too slow to greet him and his band of basketball heroes in the handshake line. He said something to a player or two and it went downhill from there.

This thread title is HOF worthy. I hope he coaches Sara for another 20 years.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I love seeing Syracuse lose but Jared Grosso is about as unlikable a guy as there is in college basketball.
He’s a dirtball.

Today he was my dirtball :) did you see him making the talking hand gesture at end of game, priceless ( classless too, but hey it was a good day)

Reaction Score
I loved how the white guy on Bryant did that slap on the head and then just ran away. That is kind of weak if you run after doing that.
wow that was a weak move right there. Glad they ejected him. No place for that. That is how you end up with a brawl that gets a bunch of players on both teams either hurt or in serious trouble. Good poise I have to say for the Cuse player not to immediately react to that with retaliatory violence.

Reaction Score
wow that was a weak move right there. Glad they ejected him. No place for that. That is how you end up with a brawl that gets a bunch of players on both teams either hurt or in serious trouble. Good poise I have to say for the Cuse player not to immediately react to that with retaliatory violence.
Mintz for Syracuse slapped Edert for Bryant first. Both were ejected

Reaction Score
Mintz for Syracuse slapped Edert for Bryant first. Both were ejected
I didn't see that part. But, you're still better to walk away. If you're second guy into the scrum and get rung up for it it doesn't matter that you were right and protecting your teammates.

Reaction Score
How times have changed from the depths of the Ollie darkness when Cuse fans were dancing on our grave.
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
“Nope, the brand is gone. It was teetering during the bubble years. Now we are completely irrelevant on a national stage.

Want proof? There’s 16 Nike schools that are in Portland playing in a tournament to honor Phil Knight. We weren’t even considered when they formed the tournament.”

My favorite quote tonight. It honestly never occurred to me Cuse could be in this tournament….

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
“Nope, the brand is gone. It was teetering during the bubble years. Now we are completely irrelevant on a national stage.

Want proof? There’s 16 Nike schools that are in Portland playing in a tournament to honor Phil Knight. We weren’t even considered when they formed the tournament.”

My favorite quote tonight. It honestly never occurred to me Cuse could be in this tournament….

tears.gif

Reaction Score
Yeah Mintz is a chode for slapping him first and acting like he didn’t do anything. What’s Edert supposed to do with a 7 footer running after him? He didn’t pick a fight with his teammate.
I didn't notice the first slap until I watched it a third time. Edert should have been the one to walk away there but he was right to be angry. I missed that and I retract my initial stupid posts.

Reaction Score

You did see the Cuse player with the initial slap?

Reaction Score
So you are saying that not only does Syracuse suck, but they are punks too? I can go along with that.
Yup! I find it hysterical how the Bryant player ran off so fast too.

Fun note: the kid that slapped back was the dude with the mustache on St. Peter’s last year that went on the Cinderella run.

Reaction Score
Not the first time that Boeheim and Grasso have had words for one another. I like that Grasso isn't taking any of JB's ish.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom