Week 16 preview (Feb. 21-27) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Week 16 preview (Feb. 21-27)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Well, your complaining muscles won't get a rest anytime soon. Imagine how many berths they'll be getting once Texas and Oklahoma join.
Yeah, the SEC is probably gonna start racking up softball Natties w/ the Sooners coming on board. They'll probably do like the B1G in volleyball and claim the Titles from before the school joined their conference.
Isn't the move to the SEC a few years away?
(I'm a softball fan thanks to SECN.)

Reaction Score
I'm a little concerned with Duke. I thought they did good in the transfer portal this off season but it seems like there season turned when CT got injured. Kara Lawson is someone who I'm pulling for but not making the tournament is a disappointment. Also I think NC is going to be even better next season with Paulina Paris.
You can't just grab pieces off of other cars and think you're going to end up with a Ferrari.

Reaction Score
Razorbacks have lost 4 straight and 6 of 8. Really their only good win this year was over LSU. If they get in, the committee will be revealing a very heavy SEC bias.
That ship (BIAS) sailed when Kentucky is supposedly in.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
This isn't my day.

First the debacle in Chapel Hill that I couldn't stomach to watch

Then McDonalds messed up my order so bad I had to drive all the way back to get it corrected

Now I just realized I bought tickets to the Wake Forest-UVA game instead of the Duke-Pitt matchup

giphy.gif

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater huh?

I plead ignorance to what that idiom means.. :oops:

At least McCallie had a good record vs that team in Chapel Hill... never got embarrassed like we did today. :mad:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I plead ignorance to what that idiom means.. :oops:

At least McCallie had a good record vs that team in Chapel Hill... never got embarrassed like we did today. :mad:
So what was more embarrassing, losing by 30 on the road or by 20 at home? (figures rounded off)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Equally embarrassing.

Cancelling sending Plebe a Duke WBB cap as I type.
What?! I love Duke! It's by far my favorite of all the 4-letter team names that start with D.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom