Week 11 - Jan 15 to 21 | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Week 11 - Jan 15 to 21

Reaction Score
Indiana does not have a top 30 win.
Best are Tenn and Princeton.

The only really good teams they have played — Iowa and Stanford — were 30 point blowouts.

I can give the benefit of the doubt up to a point, but we are 20 games in now. Show me.
Yup. I feel the same way about Utah whom you also leave out.. They have played a bunch of good teams and played them really well but show me. They have 5 "good losses." But, come on, Show Me! Pili is outstanding! But show me. They have injured players, but Show me! (and they may do so but have not yet)

Reaction Score
Yup. I feel the same way about Utah whom you also leave out.. They have played a bunch of good teams and played them really well but show me. They have 5 "good losses." But, come on, Show Me! Pili is outstanding! But show me. They have injured players, but Show me! (and they may do so but have not yet)

20 point win over USC didn’t do that?

Or
1/2 teams to stay within 10 of scar
2 pt loss to Stanford

Reaction Score
20 point win over USC didn’t do that?

Or
1/2 teams to stay within 10 of scar
2 pt loss to Stanford
No.

You don't have them in your top 16 either. I haven't thought out my top 16 yet. They would probably eke in at the lower end. "Good losses" aren't enough. They've gotta win. I think SoCal is over-hyped too (though their future is very bright.)

Now, things may change if/when Knepkins returns.

Reaction Score
No.

You don't have them in your top 16 either. I haven't thought out my top 16 yet. They would probably eke in at the lower end. "Good losses" aren't enough. They've gotta win. I think SoCal is over-hyped too (though their future is very bright.)

Now, things may change if/when Knepkins returns.

Thought she's out for the season. Are you thinking she may be able to get a medical redshirt?

Reaction Score
Thought she's out for the season. Are you thinking she may be able to get a medical redshirt?
Maybe not Knepkins. Don’t they have another lead scorer ( who was injured before Knepkins) who is coming back this season

Reaction Score
Maybe not Knepkins. Don’t they have another lead scorer ( who was injured before Knepkins) who is coming back this season

Don't think there's anyone else for Utah, unless it happened recently and hasn't been made official. Raoul's site only has her listed.

Reaction Score
5'9" Utah senior guard Isabel Palmer returned from injury to play against the USC Trojans. She started in Utah's first three games before sustaining the injury. She averaged 22 mpg and 14.0 pts and 3.0 rebounds in the three games against Mississippi Valley, South Carolina State and Baylor. She has shot 53.9% both fg and 3 point shots. Last season Palmer, a transfer from Texas, started 18 of her 30 games, averaged 23.9 minutes, 7.9 pts, 2.5 rebs and 2.8 asts per game for the Utes.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
IMG_1507.png

Reaction Score
5'9" Utah senior guard Isabel Palmer returned from injury to play against the USC Trojans. She started in Utah's first three games before sustaining the injury. She averaged 22 mpg and 14.0 pts and 3.0 rebounds in the three games against Mississippi Valley, South Carolina State and Baylor. She has shot 53.9% both fg and 3 point shots. Last season Palmer, a transfer from Texas, started 18 of her 30 games, averaged 23.9 minutes, 7.9 pts, 2.5 rebs and 2.8 asts per game for the Utes.
That’s the one!

Reaction Score
No.

How about a top-15 and top-5 win this weekend?

Reaction Score
That would help them a lot- they need a streak. Considering Pili’s play tonight, that was a great team victory.
Agreed when you consider when she finally scored a basket which was fairly late in the game.

What also stuck out to me is the fact that UCLA had to go to smaller line up and Betts sat for a fair bit during the game as well. UCLA's smaller line up was a better match up against Utah when they switched.

If this is what we can expect this upcoming week, sign me up!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom