Week 10 - Non-UConn Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Week 10 - Non-UConn Games

Reaction Score
They look really good. Gonna take our A game to beat them. Hopefully the D can keep it low scoring enough to give us a decent shot.

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Syracuse stinks without Shrader behind center.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Liberty hasn't done squat in 2nd half. Could be a tough break for Arkansas ruled short on 2pt conversion to tie, but one of those calls that whichever way it was called originally would've stood. 21-19 Liberty.

I don't think Liberty will score bunches vs UConn, but also don't think our offense can outscore them unless there's a bunch of pass plays Charlton's been holding for week 11.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
JMU running ball at will vs L'ville in 2nd Q. Couple of interesting blocking schemes with TEs that Charlton might want to consider. JMU's run defense is superb, but pass D lacking. They'll be an interesting and challenging opponent next year.

Tied 10 all at half.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Michigan is overrated at #5. I hope someone beats them because I don't want to see them in the CFP.

Notre Dame doesn't completely suck, which apparently means they are good enough to challenge Clemson.

There is no coming back for Alabama if they lose tonight. That would be very entertaining.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
JMU running ball at will vs L'ville in 2nd Q. Couple of interesting blocking schemes with TEs that Charlton might want to consider. JMU's run defense is superb, but pass D lacking. They'll be an interesting and challenging opponent next year.

Tied 10 all at half.

It is hard to look that far ahead. I think UConn will have at least 4 starters on offense next season that we have not even heard of right now.

Reaction Score
After a big win over Wagner, Central falls to LIU in a letdown. Time to downgrade the program.

Reaction Score
Michigan is overrated at #5. I hope someone beats them because I don't want to see them in the CFP.

Notre Dame doesn't completely suck, which apparently means they are good enough to challenge Clemson.

There is no coming back for Alabama if they lose tonight. That would be very entertaining.

And Clemson.

Reaction Score
Perhaps the ACC is softer than advertised, given the straits the paper tigers are finding themselves in. Michigan was catching flack for playing UCONN while Clemson played....dedective Furman.

Reaction Score
They cheated to get past Syracuse a few weeks ago. I guess the Acc didn’t give these refs enough cash. Or they simply couldn’t help as ND is running them over 28-0 now.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Did Brian Kelly really think he was going to win that challenge? His DT could have hit the ball with both hands and the SEC crew was not going to give him the call.

Reaction Score
I will always enjoy Miami massively underachieving against expectations.
Of course, I'm watching it....45-3. Van Dyke got injured, played a Frosh for most of the game. Wasn't listening to it (listening to some political speeches tonight), but said the Miami players might hit the portal... maybe Jim Mora could pick some... Miami isn't going bowling I think...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom