Week 10 - Non-UConn Games | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Week 10 - Non-UConn Games

Reaction Score
Dude, relax You yourself said Brian Kelly made the absolute right call. Maybe if Saban were able to think ahead more than 1 move and know LSU would go for 2 he would have anticipated that the safe play could cost him the season. No matter. He went with the quants and lost.
I'm certain he considered the possibility that LSU may go for two, but still made the call. Actually I think even had he known 100% that LSU would try for two, he still would've kicked the PAT... and trusted his defense to get the stop and the win. It didn't work this time... but doesn't mean it wasn't the right decision or the decision that every coach in that situation would make 10 out of 10 times.

Reaction Score
I'm certain he considered the possibility that LSU may go for two, but still made the call. Actually I think even had he known 100% that LSU would try for two, he still would've kicked the PAT... and trusted his defense to get the stop and the win. It didn't work this time... but doesn't mean it wasn't the right decision or the decision that every coach in that situation would make 10 out of 10 times.
I get it. That's the smart, book play 100%. Saban was playing for the tie. Kelly on the other hand:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom