We want AZZI | The Boneyard

We want AZZI

Reaction Score
What's up with the Azzi kid? We know the obvious...ie: elite player, bestie/w Paige?, nice kid & family, bright.....Why is she holding back with signing? Is she seriously considering a different school than UConn? Seems strange. She can help us big-time! Who out there knows what's going on...do not want a disappointment like Boston.

Reaction Score
What's up with the Azzi kid? We know the obvious...ie: elite player, bestie/w Paige?, nice kid & family, bright.....Why is she holding back with signing? Is she seriously considering a different school than UConn? Seems strange. She can help us big-time! Who out there knows what's going on...do not want a disappointment like Boston.
My god this entire board is completely unreadable atm

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Funny the way people are putting up this type of message now. It would seem there could be an ulterior motive. Hopefully people will catch on and stop responding. As @Deuce says, it's unreadable, not to mention talked to death three or 4 or a dozen times.

Reaction Score
Funny the way people are putting up this type of message now. It would seem there could be an ulterior motive. Hopefully people will catch on and stop responding. As @Deuce says, it's unreadable, not to mention talked to death three or 4 or a dozen times.
The ordinary, garden variety, troll.
They're coming out of the woodwork.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

da60, as you can tell from the responses, these types of comments/queries about Azzi ARE NOT received well by the Boneyard. All of us are waiting for her reveal, but we're waiting patiently. I suggest you join us. We MUST respect her decision to do it at a time and place SHE is comfortable with, and not at our pleasure. There are lots of other topics you can offer up for discussion. Pick one. Thanks for understanding. :cool:

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
My god this entire board is completely unreadable atm

I strongly disagree. Not the entire board Deuce. That's an unfair and inaccurate observation. 99% of this board is in fact readable and informative. You're allowing a single comment to distort your perception of the entire yard. If you really feel that way, perhaps you may wish to take a "furlough" from the boneyard, and come back in a couple of months. Perhaps then you'll find it more "palatable" and pleasing to the senses. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I strongly disagree. Not the entire board Deuce. That's an unfair and inaccurate observation. 99% of this board is in fact readable and informative. If you really feel that way, perhaps you may wish to take a "furlough" from the boneyard, and come back in a couple of months. Perhaps then you'll find it more "palatable".
I 100% disagree I personally find the entire board unreadable right now. We get a thread about a new commit it takes 5-6 posts to get back to Azzi. Every. single. thread. It’s beyond the point of obsessive at this point. Maybe you’re right though maybe it’s time for a break cause this is the opposite of fun

Carnac

Reaction Score
I 100% disagree I personally find the entire board unreadable right now. We get a thread about a new commit it takes 5-6 posts to get back to Azzi. Every. single. thread. It’s beyond the point of obsessive at this point. Maybe you’re right though maybe it’s time for a break cause this is the opposite of fun

;)

Reaction Score
She is like all the other top ranked recruits before her and is going to milk the reruiting process for all its worth. We'll get multiple school lists, interviews where she plays coy, blogs that follow her process, and eventially some spectacle of an announcing event...media in tow for the whole thing....

Reaction Score
She is like all the other top ranked recruits before her and is going to milk the reruiting process for all its worth. We'll get multiple school lists, interviews where she plays coy, blogs that follow her process, and eventially some spectacle of an announcing event...media in tow for the whole thing....
None of that is true. Please stop!

Reaction Score
Come on, Dpup. How many students who are entering their senior year at this very moment are agonizing over their choice of college. Just because she excels in a sport does not make her any different from any other young person her age. Do I go to a school near my home so my parents can watch me play? Do I want to play at a warm weather school? Will I be happy if I am so far away I can't get home on weekends? And, most importantly, "How is this school rated academically in the subject I want to major in?" We may be looking at it from strictly a basketball perspective but I guarantee you that she and her parents are not.

Reaction Score

Just stop it.
The world doesn't revolve around you and your favorite team.

Reaction Score
Azzi has not put out a single list. She has not drawn attention to her recruiting process. She is not a diva. She is not the problem. I suggest you look within.
Give it time. The 15 minutes of recruiting fame will come in my opinion. She's a great player and I hope she picks UConn. She's also a teenager in the year 2020. She's on IG with Paige more recently and was scheduled to do IG with Stewie. I just want folks to be prepared for a process that could go on for months. I would request that you remove the personal attacks from your posts. I have an opinion and so do you. I don't know you and I'm not attacking you personally for your opinion so please do the same.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
She is being wise beyond her years. Do not commit to anything before it is necessary. She doesn't have to commit before another player takes her potential roster spot away. She gains nothing by a premature commit. In business, the person who demands an early commit is the one with the weaker position. Azzi is in the power position and she should use it. Let her decide in her time, in her way. To do anything less displays a lack of respect for her as a person.

Here is an interesting fictional option. Perhaps the NCAA decides that players can earn cash from their likeness. Her twitter presence now is worth several hundred thousand dollars. But perhaps a media research analyst determined it could be $1M per year if she was based in LA. She could lose hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by signing with UConn. Now personally consider this fictional scenario and tell me what would you advise your daughter; UConn or UCLA.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Exactly. She can sit and watch where all the top 2 guards go like Rivers for instance and then make her decision. Also, all the MD talk seems off to me. Her parents are bball professionals from my close observation in DC and all those transfers are big red flags.

In my opinion, UConn is in a great position. There's Paige, Chrystin will be a senior and preparing to exit for wnba, and the present guard verbals are more 3/4 type players in a UConn offense although called guards.. . The 2 guard spot is sitting there for her. I just think this is going to go on for months.

Reaction Score

Just Curious. If you find it unreadable why are you doing so? If the board were unreadable you could never have read the posts you're complaining about.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Seriously, "the Azzi kid"??

Get a freakin' grip on yourself. She'll decide and announce when she's good and ready. It's her life, her career. She owes you nothing.

Perhaps it's time for some social distancing from the Internet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom