We want AZZI | Page 3 | The Boneyard

We want AZZI

Reaction Score
All da60 wanted to know is if anyone had any information on Azzi. You all make it worse by criticizing people. If you don't want to answer, don't answer.

Reaction Score
All da60 wanted to know is if anyone had any information on Azzi. You all make it worse by criticizing people. If you don't want to answer, don't answer.

I don't agree with your take. He said "it seems strange" implying that she hasn't committed yet and that seems strange. It's not strange. It's not even close to being strange. It's incredibly strange to think it strange. In reality it's crazy that anyone thinks it strange. He or she just wanted to complain because a young kid who has to make a big decision in her life isn't meeting his or her timeline of when he or she personally wants a commitment.

After all as he or she explains "he does not want to be disappointed like Boston." How dare she disappoint him or her.

Reaction Score
I have this image of Groucho on his show and the bird is descending with $ in its beak.
“Say the secret word and win $100!”

680AEB84-2541-48C9-BD25-47ED54CAC676.jpeg

Reaction Score
Folks, leave the girl alone. Will, when, why has become an obsession here. In fact, it is down right embarrassing. I’m sure she is thinking far more about her senior year than a future college freshman year. Or should be. In fact, the obsession with both Azzi Fudd and Paige is almost comical.

Reaction Score
When you post to the thread, to ask for a moderator to remove it for example, it bumps it back to the top and makes it more visible. If you just let it die, it will fall off the front page never to be seen again. All it takes is not posting to this thread for a couple of days.

Reaction Score
not to keep this going... but when is the last day she can announce before the summer break? Otherwise she would have to wait until the fall right?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Old, Donald, you want old. Check with the boneyarders and see how many remember Martin Kane, Private Eye or Antonio Rocca. Then you get old.
I know I do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom