We really need to limit Bouknight's minutes.. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

We really need to limit Bouknight's minutes..

Reaction Score
If he plays him 40 minutes he scores 30 and bye bye. I like him off the bench.

Reaction Score
I’m definitely in the minority, but I like seeing kids leave early for us. Shows we can recruit/develop talent like the good ‘ol days.

Bad idea if the Huskies can't replace that talent. This ain't Kentucky or UNC.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Btw, Jimmy Buckets is 16/22 (!!!) from the field through his first 3 games.

I remember Antric Klaiber missing his first 19 shots one year.

Didn't Kirk King hit 20 fg's in a row? And Hilton might have gotten close..

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Who knows? Maybe he'll buy into what's happening at UConn and want to stick around for a few years like Kemba and pursue the collective goal of taking this program to the high stature it once had. There are some student athletes who see the college experience as not just a ticket to the NBA but as important for personal as well as athletic development. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
LOL ESPN already pumping him, just received a George Gervin comparison.
I think I beat em to the punch. See "Bougknight - Jelly Fam" thread (I know spelling) posted right after his finger roll to end the half.

Reaction Score
I told you he was going to average 15 a game and you pretty much laughed at me...he’s been doing that already and playing about half the game. He could easily get 20 per game if we needed him to.

The kid is sensational and is averaging 13.5 points per game in under 19 minutes per game. I think Hurley will use him more. Heck, he may be starting soon. If that happens, he should average even more than you said. Props to you for being ahead on seeing just how good he is.

Bouknight is a special talent. He scored his 15 points yesterday in every way possible. He had a putback, old fashioned 3 point play, reverse layup, a 3, free throws, and a dunk off a rebound of his own missed shot...just an amazing array of offensive ability. The old fashioned 3 point play and the dunk were plays that very few guys could make. Enjoy him while he's here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom