We got Newton. Who's Next? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

We got Newton. Who's Next?

Reaction Score
Probably need a forward now too.

Sanogo will be playing a lot
Johnson should play and Clingan will strictly be a Sanogo backup if he makes it into the rotation.
A tall shooter who can rebound would be ideal.
Probably need a forward now too.

Sanogo will be playing a lot
Johnson should play and Clingan will strictly be a Sanogo backup if he makes it into the rotation.
A tall shooter who can rebound would be ideal.
Dawson Garcia?

Reaction Score
I would like to see us work on dept a bit, we have a ton of open scholarships and think it would be good to get 2 lower level guys who dont expect to play a ton but just want to be in a bit time program. Need a few guys on the bench in case of injury or covid or what not
100%. I hope we’ve learned our lesson in having 13 rotation-worthy guys on a roster is a disaster. By season’s end the rotation is down to 7-8.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
200.gif
Only one of them managed to piss on the structure. The Photgrapher had to have an assistant pour water on it for the others.

Reaction Score
Take it with a grain of salt but I heard we’re bringing in two guards that averaged 17+ last year. Obviously Newton being one of them.

But that crosses Ramey, Carter off the list for the other
Very interesting. I think we still could bring in Ramey plus this “mystery man”. Need to bring in two more guys IMO regardless as to whether Castle reclassifies or not. He’s good, but he’s also a 17 year old kid. Would prefer not to have to rely on a kid who should be a high school senior in year 1.

Reaction Score
Take it with a grain of salt but I heard we’re bringing in two guards that averaged 17+ last year. Obviously Newton being one of them.

But that crosses Ramey, Carter off the list for the other
Did you hear that before Jahmir Young seemed to fade his interest? Not sure who else it could be. Reeves is the only other guy that fits that we've been connected to, and that seems like a long shot.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Did you hear that before Jahmir Young seemed to fade his interest? Not sure who else it could be. Reeves is the only other guy that fits that we've been connected to, and that seems like a long shot.
Wouldn’t surprise me if we filled out our roster with role playing mid-level transfers. No big fish wants to come here and battle for 15-20 min off the bench.

Young, Ramey, Shannon, etc.

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t surprise me if we filled out our roster with role playing mid-level transfers. No big fish wants to come here and battle for 15-20 min off the bench.

Any one of those 3 would be starting.

Reaction Score

Well, we definitely have one starting role up for grabs right now.

Reaction Score
Anyone hear any updates on Terrence Shannon recently? I feel like his recruitment has been pretty quiet, but a lot of time it is quiet with transfers. I’m not even sure if we have ever reached out to him or not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom