Way-Too-Early Top 25 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Way-Too-Early Top 25

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
First of all I read alot of "IF's". SC is missing their point guard who ran the show. I know from experience it's very difficult to replace a point guard who can lead your team. IMO SC will be a very good team but will need a leader at the point. UConn has CW #1 Westbrook #2 Oliva #5 and Paige #1. UConn will need CW and Westbrook to take leadership roles and if they do this is going to be a fantastic season. Paige will come along and be fine. As she gains more expeience and confidence she will run the show. The one thing about UConn this season is we just need time on the court in real game situations to gain the confidence we need as a team.
Henderson played as much as Harris and at times looked superior. That will not be a drop off and South Carolina is loaded at PG.....Henderson will be just fine....and she's a Junior I think....

Reaction Score
It will also be interesting whether the Left Coast will open the season in the end of November or wait to January...

Reaction Score
I'm fine with flying under the radar, and you didn't even mention our best player by far in Williams. The post has a few question marks on defense as Fingall was an anchor for the team last year, but we're hoping for good things from Prechtel and Belibi this year, and anything Jerome can contribute in the rotation is an added bonus. The Hulls running with Jones, Williams, and a healthy Anna Wilson will be a wonderful sight to behold.
I forget Cameron Brink as well. They will be a team to watch certainly FF favorites out of the PAC 12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom