Way OT: USF student had a big problem | The Boneyard

Way OT: USF student had a big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Ah sickle cell disease.....makes sense, but damn a 10 inch girth?!? That had to hurt

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
FTA:
A Florida teenager has successfully undergone the world’s first penis reduction surgery, doctors at the University of South Florida claim.

The unidentified 17-year-old’s “massive” phallus was “too large for intercourse,” according to a report published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

Shaped like an American football, it was almost 7 inches long and had a circumference of 10 inches when flaccid.

“It sounds like a man’s dream — a tremendously inflated phallus — but unfortunately, although it was a generous length, its girth was just massive, especially around the middle,” Dr. Rafael Carrion, the urologist who treated the teen, told the Daily Mail.

The well-endowed patient, who “reported inability to penetrate his partner,” had asked for the operation after the shape of his penis also restricted his ability to play competitive sports, the study says.

“There comes a time in every urologist’s career that a patient makes a request so rare and impossible to comprehend that all training breaks down and leaves the physician speechless,” Carrion reportedly said.

And that's when the doctors called Tom Brady for advice.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Dude had a winning power ball ticket in his pants and threw it away. Could you imagine the money he coulda made? There are plenty of women in youpr0n who could handle that.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Dude had a winning power ball ticket in his pants and threw it away. Could you imagine the money he coulda made? There are plenty of women in youpr0n who could handle that.

Maybe. But he still has the world's greatest pickup line.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
10 inch wide chode, I feel nauseous just typing that.
Get the facts right - 7 inches long, 10 inches wide when FLACCID!

Probably 10 and 15 when fully engaged. Numbers Facey should strive for.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Get the facts right - 7 inches long, 10 inches wide when FLACCID!

Probably 10 and 15 when fully engaged. Numbers Facey should strive for.

The articles say it didnt get any bigger just firmer.

But don't tell Facey.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
The articles say it didnt get any bigger just firmer.

But don't tell Facey.
The linked article doesn't indicate that - did you actually go look up more articles on this?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The linked article doesn't indicate that - did you actually go look up more articles on this?

No I read a different article off twitter this morning. Didn't actually read this one.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Reading comprehension children. I had a 10" circumfrence. Circumfrence is how you would measure if you put a string around the perimeter of my johnson. A 10" circumfrence roughly equates to 3.2 diameter.

How sad it is that my previous manhood measurements shows how p!ss poor math is retained from high school.

Anyway, thanks for your concern. I am healing well.

Reaction Score
I'll relay a piece of advice a cab driver in NYC gave me. It's the only part of life where it pays to be average....too small....well no explanation needed, too large and any normal woman runs away and says keep that damn thing away from me.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
From the description it sounds like he used to have a soup can shaped object for a pe**s.

Edit: is P-e-n-i-s really censored by the word filter? This is like high school some times having to edit our posts to remove "offensive" words

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll relay a piece of advice a cab driver in NYC gave me. It's the only part of life where it pays to be average....too small....well no explanation needed, too large and any normal woman runs away and says keep that damn thing away from me.

When you have a crank that big you ain't looking for "normal" women. Besides the cabby sounds a like a chick espousing the virtues of small breasts.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
While he would have given new meaning to the USF Bulls - I think it was a USF surgeon, not a USF student like the title says.

Reaction Score
When you have a crank that big you ain't looking for "normal" women. Besides the cabby sounds a like a chick espousing the virtues of small breasts.

No necessarily, just because you have a big cob doesn't mean you like some freaky lady.

Nope we were talking about Anthony Weiner, that morphed in Farve and he goes...it's the only place in life that it pays to be average and he's actually right....there was a guy on our team in college and in the locker room he got hammered mercilessly for having a huge piece of corn. And plenty of ladies that everyone knew were scared of that damn thing, it wasn't viewed as a positive attribute by every lady. Sorry to burst that bubble.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No necessarily, just because you have a big cob doesn't mean you like some freaky lady.

Nope we were talking about Anthony Weiner, that morphed in Farve and he goes...it's the only place in life that it pays to be average and he's actually right....there was a guy on our team in college and in the locker room he got hammered mercilessly for having a huge piece of corn. And plenty of ladies that everyone knew were scared of that damn thing, it wasn't viewed as a positive attribute by every lady. Sorry to burst that bubble.

Exactly. When you are packing a tomahawk cruise missile you don't get "normal" women. You are fortunate enough to be exposed to the fringe elements of the finer gender. You aren't dealing with the girls you bring home to momma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom