Way OT: USF student had a big problem | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Way OT: USF student had a big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Edit: is P-e-n-i-s really censored by the word filter? This is like high school some times having to edit our posts to remove "offensive" words
Don't be a phallushead, you membersucker. Nothing like an insentive mothercoituser like you to bring down the rest of us buttockapertures.

Reaction Score
No necessarily, just because you have a big cob doesn't mean you like some freaky lady.

Nope we were talking about Anthony Weiner, that morphed in Farve and he goes...it's the only place in life that it pays to be average and he's actually right....there was a guy on our team in college and in the locker room he got hammered mercilessly for having a huge piece of corn. And plenty of ladies that everyone knew were scared of that damn thing, it wasn't viewed as a positive attribute by every lady. Sorry to burst that bubble.
As most know I am a woman and no one in there right mind wants something that big. A novelty yes but not enjoyable. Average is best. Not that I would know.:rolleyes:

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Why wasn't this surgery invented years ago when I needed it?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Lil Kim once said she could make a Sprite can disappear in her mouth, which, according to some quick googling, is roughly 8.5 inches circumference. Just for a frame of reference, mind you.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
As most know I am a woman and no one in there right mind wants something that big. A novelty yes but not enjoyable. Average is best. Not that I would know.:rolleyes:
I have yet to see anyone with a right mind. With that said, if you are correct that most women don't prefer the BIG schlong, it demonstrates a BIG disconnect between men and women regarding both fantasy and reality.

Makes me wonder where gay men FIT regarding this issue.

I don't think your preference pertains to conferences. I'm sure you're hoping for the B!G one.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hum.....
It's a dig about what chief00 might say. However if it titillates you to believe the Big in BigErnMcCraken is about his schlong ignore my clarification.

Titillate got me thinking. If UConn gets into the B!G we should create a new word. I would say it would be a real peckerlating occurrence. Or boneerating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom