Wasn't Kentucky supposed to go 41-0 this year??? | The Boneyard

Wasn't Kentucky supposed to go 41-0 this year???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
love watching the squid go down…..after the last loss, he was pissed because they were "playing too much for themselves". Ummmm, isn't that exactly what you breed when you constantly bring in one and done players? He is not even an average college coach.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
love watching the squid go down…..after the last loss, he was pissed because they were "playing too much for themselves". Ummmm, isn't that exactly what you breed when you constantly bring in one and done players? He is not even an average college coach.
Agreed. Not even an average college coach. BUT he is an above average used car salesman, therefore... You reap what you sow...

Reaction Score
Their message board is erupting. They don't know/like the players (one and done), the team or the coach. Their program is becoming a national joke.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Not even an average college coach. BUT he is an above average used car salesman so... You reap what you sow...

LOL - I've been calling him a used car salesman for 20 years now... Love it.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It's great seeing UK lose, but let's be honest - UNC is solid. Beat Michigan State and L'ville so far and now Kentucky.

I think you could watch almost any top 25 team and ask "WTF". UCONN goes thru stretches where I just shake my head and wonder if the kids on the court attended any practices this year. It's hard to get every one on exactly the same page in any given game...

Reaction Score
Their message board is erupting. They don't know/like the players (one and done), the team or the coach. Their program is becoming a national joke.
we all knew it would happen eventually….I for one am definitely going to revel in his demise

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
we all knew it would happen eventually….I for one am definitely going to revel in his demise

Didn't he just win it ? Once they go on a run, that fan base will be 100% back on the wagon.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Agreed. Not even an average college coach. BUT he is an above average used car salesman, therefore... You reap what you sow...

If Cal didn't get into basketball he'd be the best car salesman in Moon PA...he could sell ice to eskimos

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
The more they lose, the better it is for college basketball. Too bad they couldn't both lose.

Reaction Score
If Cal didn't get into basketball he'd be the best car salesman in Moon PA...he could sell ice to eskimos

LOL - right on, I've been saying that since the Camby days... Calamari sells lemons... Lotsa lemons...

Reactions: PWS
Reaction Score
The Squid sweated through two shirts- he looked like a whore in church all game. I have to say that was fun to watch. UK currently has 3 losses which is the total the fan base thought they would have for 3 seasons. They are a bunch of crazy hay seeds.

Reaction Score
He did more arguing with the referees all game than he did coaching..........yet UNC was being fouled by the UK kids to keep sending them to the line for the last minute or so..........the FT's were equal until the last couple of trips........if anything it was called awfully both ways.

It's not a good scene down there......Kentucky couldn't get a big rebound down the stretch and the camera's show Poythress on the bench basically rolling his eyes thinking "if I were in we could get that rebound"........his house in crumbling on him and he's not able to coach these kids at all, they're out playing for themselves.

It's a beautiful thing to watch....:D

Reaction Score
Cal will wear out his welcome and when he does it will get ugly.
He is exploiting the most loyal fan base in college BB
I consider Ky a second home when Iworked and have many friends I'm still in contact with.
My best friend ends E-mail with go big blue. He is not a huge or knowlable fan but they love that team.
Trust me they do have knowledgable fans also who actually convinced me that going FSB in football was in our best interest as Ky football team generated more revenue than their basketball team.

His wife who doesn't no a football from a basketball has a UK tattoo on her forearm.
Only Nebraska residents compare in loyality.

Reaction Score
I consider Ky a second home when Iworked and have many friends I'm still in contact with.
My best friend ends E-mail with go big blue. He is not a huge or knowlable fan but they love that team.
Trust me they do have knowledgable fans also who actually convinced me that going FSB in football was in our best interest as Ky football team generated more revenue than their basketball team.

His wife who doesn't no a football from a basketball has a UK tattoo on her forearm.
Only Nebraska residents compare in loyality.

Really....on her forearm?:confused:

Reaction Score
When the news first broke that Calipari was the latest choice to lead their team, I don't think their fan base could have been more giddy. They were fully aware that he always has Roto Rooter in tow wherever he goes...it's just a matter of time before they're called into action.

Add to that....the arrogance they displayed in printing up and wearing the 40-0 T-shirts before this season even began ...and you can see why virtually no one outside of the Bluegrass State sheds a tear for them.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
LOL - I've been calling him a used car salesman for 20 years now... Love it.
I'm pretty sure I read those kinds of comments on this board before. Mine are certainly NOT unique or created by me...

Reaction Score
Randle entered the year was a supposed top two pick; that simply isn't going to happen after this season. I see them plummeting but still making the tourney; then losing promptly. People seem to forget that his championship team had a transcendent talent: Anthony Davis. #thejigisup

Reaction Score
The more they lose, the better it is for college basketball. Too bad they couldn't both lose.
Remember how after Kentucky won it, he had changed the model of successful college basketball teams forever...now not so much...though they could still be a dangerous team come March.

Oh, I think you can get a good by on those 41-0 t-shirts at the Kentucky Bookstore.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Never print up T-shirts too early.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Remember how after Kentucky won it, he had changed the model of successful college basketball teams forever...now not so much...though they could still be a dangerous team come March.

Oh, I think you can get a good by on those 41-0 t-shirts at the Kentucky Bookstore.

UK fans probably still wear them.

Reaction Score
The "Kensucky" and "Puke" obsessions on this board are on another level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members