Was that a bench warning or a foul on our bench? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Was that a bench warning or a foul on our bench?

Reaction Score
We were on the wrong end of the vast majority of charge / block calls, we were the only team that travels (including a blatant miss against Zona late), a three was taken away by a quick finger on an inbounds play (think the buzzer went off when Jalen caught the ball AND the clock should have been reset anyways) and they took away a three on a moving screen.

It took every call to beat us
Yeah honest question, why didn't the clock reset on that jumpball?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Biggest question I have after yesterday: why does Jeter roll one leg of his shorts all the way up to his jock?

A little weird to me

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
A little weird to me
It’d be less weird if he did both, that’s not uncommon these days. Jalen wears his shorts pretty high and tight. But why one leg? People were commenting on it from an earlier Zona game. “What’s with their center hiking up one pant leg so high?” Clearly some sort of ritual for him.

Reaction Score
This is where we are in the pecking order now. We get a ranking and we could start getting the A team again.

i dont even think ESPN has an "A" team anymore, maybe its Bilas and schulman. Give me Raftery though

Reaction Score
Just when I thought Bill Walton had the title of most-unlistenable babbling off-topic color analyst secured for life, along comes Seth Greenberg with a bid of his own. Proving, one again, that in the game of college basketball, staying on top is never easy.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I know there’s a chat thread going but the bozos we have going this evening are bozos.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom