Walker out | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Walker out

Reaction Score
Gabby is still suffering from migraines which won't disappear. .

I dont want to start another discussion of everyone's migraine history and their cure for Gabby, but my impression is that the migraines cycle in and out. Sometimes she's fine. Sometimes something unknown triggers them. So at worst she would be day-to-day.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hope to see more of Batouly with the starters. This could be a good opportunity for her to get some prime time minutes.

Yes!! With that nasty flu going around, and Megan out of service tomorrow, Camara needs a serious dose of "catch up". :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Huh?

It always helps to print everything--than to cut and paste --had that been done --
You would see that ---the statement said--YOU KNOW that Megan isn't Getting PT because she is Geno's pet. Bad job of nit picking or cutting for effect.

Reaction Score
Huh?

Full disclosure --to which you replied HUH?---Sounds different with ALL the words, doesn't it??

Megan isn't getting PT because she is Geno's favorite, you know that. So all these others will get as much PT as they earn. Batouly isn't exactly like Azura in development--injury, sitting (for whatever reason) isn't something AZura has endured, this year. I keep hearing the great potential of Mykala even from Geno, haven't seen it. AEH on the other side of the coin, has had moments of much more than I could have expected. She has defended well, didn't look lost, and sunk a couple of needed 3's.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It always helps to print everything--than to cut and paste --had that been done --
You would see that ---the statement said--YOU KNOW that Megan isn't Getting PT because she is Geno's pet. Bad job of nit picking or cutting for effect.
My reply of "huh" was to your comment that I quoted. Of course I know that. I was confused as to why you would even bring that up - I've NEVER said that, never implied it, so why you would feel the need to "educate" me as to why she's getting PT made zero sense.

Reaction Score
My reply of "huh" was to your comment that I quoted. Of course I know that. I was confused as to why you would even bring that up - I've NEVER said that, never implied it, so why you would feel the need to "educate" me as to why she's getting PT made zero sense.
My reply the first time was to OLDude--had nothing to do with anything you may have done prior to that--that I didn't respond to.
The above comment-if you consider it educational in nature--fine --

Reaction Score

No you did not reply to my comment---you cut and chopped for whatever effect you were looking for; Below full comment of mine from which you cut to suit your intent:

Full disclosure --to which you replied HUH?---Sounds different with ALL the words, doesn't it??

Megan isn't getting PT because she is Geno's favorite, you know that. So all these others will get as much PT as they earn. Batouly isn't exactly like Azura in de
velopment--injury, sitting (for whatever reason) isn't something AZura has endured, this year. I keep hearing the great potential of Mykala even from Geno, haven't seen it. AEH on the other side of the coin, has had moments of much more than I could have expected. She has defended well, didn't look lost, and sunk a couple of needed 3's.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
No you did not reply to my comment---you cut and chopped for whatever effect you were looking for; Below full comment of mine from which you cut to suit your intent:

Megan isn't getting PT because she is Geno's favorite, you know that. So all these others will get as much PT as they earn. Batouly isn't exactly like Azura in de
velopment--injury, sitting (for whatever reason) isn't something AZura has endured, this year. I keep hearing the great potential of Mykala even from Geno, haven't seen it. AEH on the other side of the coin, has had moments of much more than I could have expected. She has defended well, didn't look lost, and sunk a couple of needed 3's.
Please, just stop. This back and forth sniping on the board makes threads unreadable.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Camara is still less than 100%. Gabby is still suffering from migraines which won't disappear. Walker is sick. KLS is less than 100%, with multiple hits to the same foot.

Not a solid medical report.

Wow! And I thought that I was a glass half empty guy.

Are you on staff? How do you know that Batouly and KLS are less than 100% ?
Or that Williams has a migraine problem that will effect her throughout the year? Besides, a 90% Samuelson is still pretty good especially since silly season is right around the corner.

Reaction Score
Wow! And I thought that I was a glass half empty guy.

Are you on staff? How do you know that Batouly and KLS are less than 100% ?
Or that Williams has a migraine problem that will effect her throughout the year? Besides, a 90% Samuelson is still pretty good especially since silly season is right around the corner.

Because I read the comments of the staff conveyed to the media. Coach Geno has said that the migraine problem is chronic, and that it is a matter of Gabby's "managing" the condition. Coach Geno has stated that Camara is not 100%, and will have to be worked in slowly. Coach Geno has stated his worries about KLS's injury to the same foot. So it's all a matter of public record. Not making up anything here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom