Waiting for MRI results | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Waiting for MRI results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Heh long time no see, how are you doing, sorry I have to ask my parents .I think all the concerned boneyarders would like to hear is they are evaluating the results form the MRI and will have more info at that time, but PaI’ve is doing ok.Thank you for your concerns.

Reaction Score
I used the same term as you, right? Condition OF employment. I could disagree to your terms and not disclose and go find work elsewhere. Now...if you're asking me for information post hire...that's not the same thing.
It’s complicated. Hippa doesn’t apply unless the physician is billing insurance. Even then, though, most universities get athletes to waive hippa rights as a condition of participating

Reaction Score
I’m not really sure why this is causing such a crazy thread of responses. She injured her knee yesterday during a game and will be evaluated. The team will release something about her status when the extent of the injury/timetable is more clear. Just be patient.

The next game is on Thursday, so by Thursday you’ll have some type of answer. Send good vibes her way and enjoy your week. Come Thursday you’ll get to turn on a Uconn wbb game, which this time last year felt like a miracle.

Reaction Score
Sometimes swelling has to go down to get a clear image on an MRI. It can't always be done right away.

Reaction Score
Forget laws, how about just showing some maturity, self restraint, and common sense decency and let the process play out however it plays out? It is no one’s “right” to know what is going on until the young lady wants to tell you, my humble suggestion is to deal with it because it is the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom