Vote for our Huskies | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vote for our Huskies

Reaction Score
We’re in the home stretch! If we stay faithful to voting each and every day, we would have at least done our part in advancing Gabby’s interests!! Those who take it from there will have, at the least, “heard the message” in regard to her candidacy !! Thanks!!

Reaction Score
We’re in the home stretch! If we stay faithful to voting each and every day, we would have at least done our part in advancing Gabby’s interests!! Those who take it from there will have, at the least, “heard the message” in regard to her candidacy !! Thanks!!
AND...by voting in the Naismith Position Awards /HOOPHALL Awards Each Day from Every Email you have access to (and modifications to Gmail addresses)... we will have done everything we can to advance the chances for Kia, KLS, Gabby and Pheesa to win those awards as well. I know We on the BY... Husky Fans at least.... feel strongly that each of our players deserves these recognitions.

Naismith Player of the Year Award FAN VOTING is coming soon... March 19th. Keep an eye for that one!!

GO HUSKIES!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
VOTE...VOTE...VOTE

Gabby now has almost 3 point lead.

Keep voting for the HoopHall Awards!

I'm very proud of my fellow BY's. As of this post, Gabby has a 3% lead. I guess the MS fans lost interest. Thank you to every poster that has voted, and will Continue to vote until the last day. We want Gabs to win this thing!! :)

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what time the game is scheduled for at Gampel...7:00/9:00pm?

Reaction Score
I'm very proud of my fellow BY's. As of this post, Gabby has a 3% lead. I guess the MS fans lost interest. Thank you to every poster that has voted, and will Continue to vote until the last day. We want Gabs to win this thing!! :)
I wouldn’t be so confident that MS fans have lost interest. So, let’s just keep voting and extend the lead!!

Reaction Score
I just hope that MS poster who said he could vote a thousand times at the last minute was blowing smoke.

Reaction Score
I just hope that MS poster who said he could vote a thousand times at the last minute was blowing smoke.
Exactly! I’m not so sure that the site won’t clear out all duplicate votes from each days voting?

Reaction Score
They didn’t lose interest. They just saw MS lose and she didn’t play that great!

Reaction Score
Thank you for your votes

Screenshot (1).png
, Go Gabby ~~~

Reaction Score
I love Lou, but I voted for Gabby since she is a Senior.
Just MHO...but I believe people really need to Vote for the person they think most deserves the award, without regard to what Class they are in (Senior, Junior...)... I say this because we have all seen how a Player's Basketball Career/Future can change in an instant. Just so many ACL and other injuries happen in WCBB... tomorrow is not a guarantee, let alone next year. That said, I will Vote for the Player who I think is Most Deserving...and of course she plays for UConn.

Reaction Score
In a Thread regarding "Splitting our Naismith Vote..." SVBeercats recommended that we all should vote Lou...as she has the best chance of winning the award. I posted the following in reply...not trying to sway anyone's vote, but trying to be "realistic" regarding the chances of one of our Players winning:

"Frankly I agree with SVCBeercats. While I think it's GREAT that both Gabby and Lou are finalists for the Naismith Player of the Year Award, I fear that's as far as it will go for either of them, because 0f (1) "Ms. Pre-Ordained", and (2) Splitting the UConn Faithful vote.

"If WE want to do all we can do to help one of our players win this award, I agree we need to target one... and the one that's been "mentioned" in the NPOY conversations throughout the season is Lou. Yes, Gabby has gotten a lot of deserved recognition for being the most athletic player in College Basketball, but that's not the same as NPOY.

"PLEASE VOTE... Every Day...from Every device you have."

Reaction Score
March 23rd... LAST DAY TO VOTE for Hoophall Awards. PLEASE make sure you vote...from every email you have access to. Hoping for great results!!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just voted for KLS in Naismith. Coaches not up on the page. Did they end it early??

Reaction Score
Just voted for KLS in Naismith. Coaches not up on the page. Did they end it early??
I just voted at 1:30 PM east coast time... both players and coaches were up.

This system is more "elaborate" than the others...they allow you to vote 1 time /day, but if you vote late in the day on Monday, you have to wait until late in the day on Tuesday...

I recommend you try again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom