Vote for our Huskies | The Boneyard

Vote for our Huskies

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Thank you Nan, and I like your new Avatar.

Reaction Score
I consolidated the votes into one thread so we don't have a million posts tacked to the top of the board.

Gabby
- CLASS Award (ends March 19)
Gabby Williams | Women’s Basketball 2017-18 | Senior CLASS Award

Kia, Lou, Gabby, Napheesa - Hoophall Award (end of March? Award given April 7)
Hoophall Awards

Lou, Gabby - Women's Citizen Naismith Trophy (March 19-30)
Naismith Fan Vote | Citizen Naismith Trophy
Thank You Nan, :);)

If I may, I'd like to offer a few edits to the above information on the Hoophall Award voting, quoted from the Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame website:
a. "Fans are encouraged to visit www.HoophallAwards.com to cast their votes March 2-23."
Remember BY Fans...vote every day using every email address you have access to.

b. "The winner of the 2018 Ann Meyers Drysdale [ Cheryl Miller, Lisa Leslie, Nancy Lieberman, and Katrina McClain] Award(s) will be announced during ESPN2’s telecast of the national semifinal games in the 2018 NCAA Women’s Final Four in Columbus, Ohio on Friday, March 30. The award will then be presented to the student-athlete on Saturday, March 31 at a new awards reception presented by the Basketball Hall of Fame and the WBCA and held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Each award will be presented by its respective Hall of Famer making this brunch a star-studded event."
It will be wonderful to see some of our favorite players recognized!!! Go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
CLASS Award tightening up again.......

Name School Votes
Ariel Atkins University of Texas 1.8%
Lexie Brown Duke University 2%
Tyra Buss Indiana University 6.2%
Emily Clemens Western Illinois University 1.5%
Rebecca Greenwell Duke University 1.8%
Delaney Hodgins Eastern Washington University 1.6%
Kaylee Jensen Oklahoma State 1.5%
Jackie Kemph Saint Louis University 1.5%
Victoria Vivians Mississippi State 40.1%
Gabby Williams UConn 42%

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
On the Hoopshall Awards today I got to play two extra I'm Not A Robot games. Guess I hit the magic number of votes to trigger that.

Reaction Score
VOTE EVERY DAY... Our Huskies deserve it.

Gabby holding a 2 point lead in the Senior CLASS Award voting. Keep it up.... VV has strong support from the folks at MSST...
Gabby, Kia, Lou and Pheessa deserve our support for the WBCA Position Awards.
There is no way of knowing how those races are going, but if we keep voting, it can ONLY HELP our Huskies be near or at the top of the Fan Vote.

GO HUSKIES
GO UCONN

Last edited:

Mister2

Looking for Mister1
Reaction Score
Just to remind people that, though you can only vote once a day for each email address you have on the WBCA/Naismith position awards (aka Hoophall awards), for any gmail account you can turn one gmail address into multiple addresses by moving the "." in your name to different positions (except the front or back).

Remember to validate your vote; otherwise it won't count.

Reaction Score
Just to remind people that, though you can only vote once a day for each email address you have on the WBCA/Naismith position awards (aka Hoophall awards), for any gmail account you can turn one gmail address into multiple addresses by moving the "." in your name to different positions (except the front or back).

and you can put additional "." s in the address, again, as long as it's not the first item or last one immediately before the @gmail.com. For example, Biff@gmail.com can also become B.iff@gmail.com, or Bi.ff@gmail.com, etc... then use 2 periods... B.i.ff@gmail.com.... and move the 2 periods around... and then 3... etc... ... including things like B.i.f.f@gmail.com

Reaction Score

Every time I vote I never get the email to validate my vote. Any idea what the problem is?

Reaction Score
Every time I vote I never get the email to validate my vote. Any idea what the problem is?
Double check that u put your email in right. Check your spam or junk mail folder.

Mister2

Looking for Mister1
Reaction Score

I've had no problems with using my gmail account, but did have the same problem as yours when using my Microsoft live account. No idea why.

Reaction Score
VOTE...VOTE...VOTE

Gabby now has almost 3 point lead.

Keep voting for the HoopHall Awards!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Gabby’s numbers have been running fairly flat. Let’s keep up the push this last week.

Ariel Atkins University of Texas 1.9%
Lexie Brown Duke University 1.9%
Tyra Buss Indiana University 5.8%
Emily Clemens Western Illinois University 1.4%
Rebecca Greenwell Duke University 1.7%
Kaylee Jensen Oklahoma State 1.4%
Victoria Vivians Mississippi State 40.3%
Gabby Williams UConn 42.7%

Reaction Score
Gabby’s numbers have been running fairly flat. Let’s keep up the push this last week.

Ariel Atkins University of Texas 1.9%
Lexie Brown Duke University 1.9%
Tyra Buss Indiana University 5.8%
Emily Clemens Western Illinois University 1.4%
Rebecca Greenwell Duke University 1.7%
Kaylee Jensen Oklahoma State 1.4%
Victoria Vivians Mississippi State 40.3%
Gabby Williams UConn 42.7%

As of 10:48 PM today Gabby leads the CLASS Awards voting 42.8% to 40.2% for VV.
Keep those cards and letters coming in!

Reaction Score
It appears HoopHall has made some changes to accepting incoming votes from Gmail accounts. I used my Gmail and got a 'thanks for voting"...but never got the Email back to confirm the vote. then I tried some of my alternate gmail addresses and got "you already voted" and I know I had not voted from that alternate email. I then voted from a Comcast.net email and it worked and I got the validation email from them. Perhaps some software changes on their end.

Reaction Score
Screenshot.png

Reaction Score
It appears HoopHall has made some changes to accepting incoming votes from Gmail accounts. I used my Gmail and got a 'thanks for voting"...but never got the Email back to confirm the vote. then I tried some of my alternate gmail addresses and got "you already voted" and I know I had not voted from that alternate email. I then voted from a Comcast.net email and it worked and I got the validation email from them. Perhaps some software changes on their end.
What ever was messing up my voting yesterday with Gmail account and modified addresses us not happening today. All seems back to norm

VOTE... VOTE...VOTE

Reaction Score
There was definitely some kind of glitch with Hoophall yesterday. All 3 of my emails were told I had already voted, and they're all different services. Worked fine today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom