Vital update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Vital update

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Well of course it's a "family atmosphere" the madam had her daughters working there too! ;)
It's all a matter of perspective - there's a reason why they did that stuff - it worked

C

Chief00

Pitino probably told him they took punishment last season and are good to go

Reaction Score
ah remember when brandon jennings was spotted wearing official uconn shorts? everybody thought it was a done deal

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
These things matter - people mock the social side of a visit - but to differentiate the school you need more than the Glen Miller tour of the facilities - I am not putting that down - but you also need something memorable and fun!

I guarantee you that he got more than the "Glen Miller tour". I'm willing to wager money on it.

Reaction Score
These things matter - people mock the social side of a visit - but to differentiate the school you need more than the Glen Miller tour of the facilities - I am not putting that down - but you also need something memorable and fun!
Of course the social side is important. VERY important! People are mocking the fact you think Bunk is the key ingredient to "something memorable and fun." I assure you there are more memorable and fun kids not just on campus but on the team!
Question will be... did he take this photo before or after the Louisville visit?
It was taken like 45 mins ago

Reaction Score
ah remember when brandon jennings was spotted wearing official uconn shorts? everybody thought it was a done deal
On that March Madness Dove Men's Health promo tour Calhoun confirmed it was a done deal with Jennings until he decided to go pro. Hopefully Vital doesn't have an itch to play for the Beijing Ducks‎! ;)

Here's the Calhoun Interview:
Jim Calhoun: Missing out on Brandon Jennings gave me Kemba Walker
A little different than I remembered but he did confirm he verbally committed.

Last edited:

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
I'm gonna go ahead and read too far into this and get really confident that he's coming here.
The KO Lakers rumors will ensure he ends up at Louisville.

DHam knew Byron Scott was gunna get fired and that KO would bolt for the job so now we know the real reasoning why he left.

The BIG12 will expand without UConn citing KO leaving as the only reason

And we will be back into recruiting battles with VCU...DOOMED

Reaction Score
IMG_3430.PNG

tough to see but looks like our logo on his shorts too

Reaction Score
That picture looks more like Juwan Durham than Vital? Of course from under your chin everyone looks different (under both of mine i'm sure I do).

No matter the threads are looking chill on him.

Reaction Score
Haha, he's wearing a Louisville shirt now in his latest snap.

C

Chief00

Of course the social side is important. VERY important! People are mocking the fact you think Bunk is the key ingredient to "something memorable and fun." I assure you there are more memorable and fun kids not just on campus but on the team!

It was taken like 45 mins ago

Don't "misunderestimate" Bunk - I hope though you are right.

Reaction Score
Don't "misunderestimate" Bunk - I hope though you are right.
I'm convinced Chief is either some kind of trickster trying to get a rise out of people with his ridiculous post about things like first night and bunkey or he is some mentally disturbed individual who goes weeks without taking his meds

That said KO has had a great track record going up against Pitino for guards. He out recruited him on Terrance Samuel, Sam Cassell and Jalen Adams. So there's that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm convinced Chief is either some kind of trickster trying to get a rise out of people with his ridiculous post about things like first night and bunkey or he is some mentally disturbed individual who goes weeks without taking his meds

That said KO has had a great track record going up against Pitino for guards. He out recruited him on Terrance Samuel, Sam Cassell and Jalen Adams. So there's that.

I'm sure he trolls now and again, but I'm absolutely certain he believes his First Night, Travis Illian, and Glen Miller things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom