Virginia the key? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Virginia the key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My god, if anything is traced back to those gumps down at WV, throw it out the window. I would swear if you recorded all their insider info, their predictions, 99% of it would straight dung. ALL they are doing is stirring it up in hopes of hitting once so they can say they did, losing any site of the other 10000 things they said that didn't come through. They were interesting for a second when the Mary/Rutgers moves were red hot, at this point, like any bad reality TV star, doing whatever they can to hold onto any shred of attention they established. The latest is the MVeer guy saying he has to leave Twitter/WV board for reasons he can't disclose, leaving all his mentally handicapped faithful guessing that the NCAA powers are onto him such that he has to shut down. It's as if they are using realignment to turn themselves into conference realignment operatives working their assets - it's 100% complete sh#t. These two guys probably live around the corner from each other in their mom's basements squeezing in realignment tweets between Call of Duty.

If there is one place in this country I would be fairly confident high level info is not circulating through, it's West Virginia. Do yourself a favor and put them on ignore.

Reaction Score
My god, if anything is traced back to those gumps down at WV, throw it out the window. I would swear if you recorded all their insider info, their predictions, 99% of it would straight dung. ALL they are doing is stirring it up in hopes of hitting once so they can say they did, losing any site of the other 10000 things they said that didn't come through. They were interesting for a second when the Mary/Rutgers moves were red hot, at this point, like any bad reality TV star, doing whatever they can to hold onto any shred of attention they established. The latest is the MVeer guy saying he has to leave Twitter/WV board for reasons he can't disclose, leaving all his mentally handicapped faithful guessing that the NCAA powers are onto him such that he has to shut down. It's as if they are using realignment to turn themselves into conference realignment operatives working their assets - it's 100% complete sh#t. These two guys probably live around the corner from each other in their mom's basements squeezing in realignment tweets between Call of Duty.

If there is one place in this country I would be fairly confident high level info is not circulating through, it's West Virginia. Do yourself a favor and put them on ignore.

I agree ruff, but this is not just wv, they've been at it for some time, we'll see if this rumor has legs.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I agree ruff, but this is not just wv, they've been at it for some time, we'll see if this rumor has legs.

The WV guys are no different than any of us. They look at the map, they look at the trends and they make guesses as to what will happen. If you do that, and you think the B1G will move to 16 soon, then the logical choice is UVA. Big, growing state....we know Delany is concerned with demographics, and now contiguous to Maryland and PA. What other options exist? Kansas and KSU...but there is the B12 GOR in the way, and while KS is growing...it does so more slowly. So who else could they possibly grab? UConn, Cuse, BC, Pitt or UNC. UNC is the prize of that group, but would they abandon the ACC for a northern league? Would they abandon Duke? Pitt duplicates markets, but is AAU. UConn, BC, Cuse have good academics, but not AAU. This is the same logic we've all gone though...they just post it as a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom