Vic Schaefer to Texas | The Boneyard

Vic Schaefer to Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okay, I did not see that coming. I would have said he would leave for TAMU, but Texas wasn't on my radar.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Guessing some MSU players may hit the portal. SEC should be easy pickings for SC for years to come.
The SEC is now the new Big 12.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Guessing some MSU players may hit the portal. SEC should be easy pickings for SC for years to come.
2020 Signee, Deyona Gaston is from Pearland, TX.

Reaction Score
Sigh. I liked the Miss State fans. Needless to say with Vic gone not sure that program can stay a top program.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Mulkey hair scream.png

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Will be fun to see the battles going forward between Texas and Baylor. I think it will take Vic several years to field a competitive team, but I would think he should be able to start taking recruits away from Baylor.

Any girl who is a lesbian, or questioning her sexuality, will now have a great in-state school not named Baylor that won't push her back into the closet.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Will be fun to see the battles going forward between Texas and Baylor. I think it will take Vic several years to field a competitive team, but I would think he should be able to start taking recruits away from Baylor.

Any girl who is a lesbian, or questioning her sexuality, will have a great in-state school that won't push her back into the closet.
Hmm. I'm naive on these things, but Aston is married to a woman, so wouldn't she have been accepting/wouldn't this situation already have existed??

Reaction Score
Will Texas fans show Vic the support that the MSU fans showed him? Will Jackson follow Vic to Texas? I would love for SC to get Jackson since we were runner-up for her. Maybe she loves MSU and her teammates and decide to stay.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Will Texas fans show Vic the support that the MSU fans showed him? Will Jackson follow Vic to Texas? I would love for SC to get Jackson since we were runner-up for her. Maybe she loves MSU and her teammates and decide to stay.
It took MSU fans a couple of years to start paying attention to women's hoops, I'm sure. Texas used to average like 7,000 fans back in he early 90's. So, it can be done; just need a product worth turning out for. The building of a new arena set to open in two years will be a huge bonus for Vic.

Reaction Score
There are some tall trees in Texas. For all those who comment that UConn doesn't need height, Vic is known for bringing in LARGE players. Glad we have some size coming.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Come on down, Destiny Slocum

Vic is great at getting incoming transfers; Texas currently has 3 'ships open for the upcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom