"Very limited" Anderson comes up huge again. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"Very limited" Anderson comes up huge again.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The ups on that dunk surprised me. I dismissed that preseason minutes projection from SI that had him taking over a lot of CV's minutes but I guess they were fed the right info, he is bringing much more to the table than CV right now.

It seemed like he defied gravity in the middle of that dunk. He leveled off and then started to rise again.

I’m surprised at how good he’s been. He’s just a better ballhandler than Vital and just a better fit through two games. Vital is settling for bad shots right now - he’ll be fine, but he’s being outplayed early on.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The most obvious thing to me last night even before the dunk was how impressive Anderson was. If he can play like that as the competition improves he’ll be a pretty valuable asset.

Reaction Score
In terms of grad transfer combo-guards we’ve brought in: RJ Evans was a great guy to have in the locker room and could be serviceable in spurts but overall just not the level of player we want. Sterling Gibbs was not a PG but he came here to try and play PG and showcase himself for a pro-career with mixed results. I think we have just what we need in AA. He knows his game and came here to compete for a winner and he can be HUGE for this team.

Don't overlook Lasan Kromah. He was a huge part of the 2014 championship run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom