"Very limited" Anderson comes up huge again. | The Boneyard

"Very limited" Anderson comes up huge again.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
EXPERIENCE
I don't care if he played for Sawdust University, the kid has 3 yrs of college ball and his last year at Fordham he did some special things
He is not intimidated = HUGE

Reaction Score
The ups on that dunk surprised me. I dismissed that preseason minutes projection from SI that had him taking over a lot of CV's minutes but I guess they were fed the right info, he is bringing much more to the table than CV right now.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Anderson is bringing much more to the table than I had expected him to. He's enabling us to get through Gilbert's rusty period. He's our WD-40 more or less.

Reaction Score
The ups on that dunk surprised me. I dismissed that preseason minutes projection from SI that had him taking over a lot of CV's minutes but I guess they were fed the right info, he is bringing much more to the table than CV right now.

He literally jumped off the guys leg. He was going up and then double jumped off the defender’s thigh. Impressive as hell, but he’s no kwintin

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
In terms of grad transfer combo-guards we’ve brought in: RJ Evans was a great guy to have in the locker room and could be serviceable in spurts but overall just not the level of player we want. Sterling Gibbs was not a PG but he came here to try and play PG and showcase himself for a pro-career with mixed results. I think we have just what we need in AA. He knows his game and came here to compete for a winner and he can be HUGE for this team.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
In terms of grad transfer combo-guards we’ve brought in: RJ Evans was a great guy to have in the locker and could be serviceable in spurts but overall just not the level of player we want. Sterling Gibbs was not a PG but he came here to try and play PG and showcase himself for a pro-career with mixed results. I think we have just what we need in AA. He knows his game and came here to compete for a winner and he can be HUGE for this team.

I think that AA is what we hoped Sam Cassel 2 would be. He is an old soul.

Reaction Score
This kid is a baller. Jalen looked for him to find his shot down the stretch, too. Total confidence with him on the court.

Reaction Score

The ups on that dunk surprised him

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
In terms of grad transfer combo-guards we’ve brought in: RJ Evans was a great guy to have in the locker room and could be serviceable in spurts but overall just not the level of player we want. Sterling Gibbs was not a PG but he came here to try and play PG and showcase himself for a pro-career with mixed results. I think we have just what we need in AA. He knows his game and came here to compete for a winner and he can be HUGE for this team.
We also had Kromah who was huge in helping us win the NC.

Reaction Score
Also loved watching the joy on his face while he played.
hc-pictures-uconn-men-stony-brook-20171114.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom