Utah Transfer Devon Daniels | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Utah Transfer Devon Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Confirmed. Nice to see casuals like yourself picking up on the finer points of talent evaluation.

I have always been supportive of the casual fan and UConn's need for them. Welcome abroad.

C

Chief00

So not very good on reach arounds?
I was thinking more on the offensive side - he did not develop a left hand layup but neither did he have the length to reverse it. So if he was coming down on the left side - Rodney just use his inside right hand - which exposed him to a shot block or awkward shot.

Reaction Score
Devon was in Raleigh today. Will be interesting to see how it plays out with the transfer from Wilmington probably coming into play with NC state as well.

Reaction Score
It's not a beck and call thing man. I doubt Wood is calling the guy every 5 minutes for an update. Good way to NOT have a source right quick.

Thanks, man. It is just funny to claim to have an inside source, then your information doesn't play out, and then you go silent.

Reaction Score
Wow, people here need to chill out a bit. If there was any significant "update" I would have posted it. Last I heard is there's a good chance he will be visiting Uconn, but as I said a couple pages back it has been crickets now for awhile. Not sure if things are just becoming more tight lipped with the pressure on the program right now, but this is all I've got, so deal with it.

Reaction Score
Wow, people here need to chill out a bit. If there was any significant "update" I would have posted it. Last I heard is there's a good chance he will be visiting UConn, but as I said a couple pages back it has been crickets now for awhile. Not sure if things are just becoming more tight lipped with the pressure on the program right now, but this is all I've got, so deal with it.

So just to clarify, your good news was a visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom