USF Game Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agree SC will be a very different game. Dawn is a terrific coach and will the right strategy to maximize the chances for her team to win but Geno will too. Both will know exactly what the other team will be trying to do. So, if both teams bring their A game we win. If both bring their B games we win. If SC brings their A game and we bring our B game???

Then we might be in trouble. I don't know how to define "B." But I'm with ya. USC can win.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I wish we had a couple more years of Jefferson vs. C. Williams. Those are two great guards.
Can you imagine both in the same back court? Do you see the way C Williams goes up and grabs rebounds- they are like Gabby highlight films. Courtney will be a Prolific Pro!!!!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Agree SC will be a very different game. Dawn is a terrific coach and will the right strategy to maximize the chances for her team to win but Geno will too. Both will know exactly what the other team will be trying to do. So, if both teams bring their A game we win. If both bring their B games we win. If SC brings their A game and we bring our B game???
If both UC and SC bring their "B" game - it will be interesting to "C"!!!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
As good as USF with one great player in Williams they cant beat UConn with 3 great players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom