USF GAME THREAD | Page 13 | The Boneyard

USF GAME THREAD

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Trophy presentation is on ESPN3.

Reaction Score
Dangerfield has been really out of this game from a mental standpoint. Really the only concerning thing.

Agree. She still frustrates me with her inconsistency. But she is a freshman - have to keep reminding myself of that, especially after she makes some of those unconscious no-look passes of hers! It's mental, which is often taken care of with experience. You can do it Crystal.

Reaction Score
With Mater Dei eliminated from the HS playoffs, Lou had the Mater Dei hoops shipped to Mohegan Sun Arena.
They will be at Gampel next weekend, followed by Bridgeport.
How we get them to Dallas will be a bit difficult.

Oh lord, grounds for another Tennessee protest!

Reaction Score
Liked Lou's smile tonight...

I agree.
mr87RKh.jpg

Reaction Score
Spoiler alert. With the talent she will have around her, and her incredible ability to pass the ball, Danger will break Mo's all-time UConn assist record.
If she does, I'm inclined to think it'll have more to do with the talent of the cast more so than her being better than Mo. She's good but she's not even close to Mo good but I know some people will say that Mo, when she was a freshman, wasn't the same Mo that was the second draft pick in the WNBA draft. I stick to my believe that she'll never be the player that Mo was (is).

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Huge Difference, UConn was playing with their bench. Also Oregon St scored 7 points in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Quarters with their starters on the Floor. :)

Stanford played good defense, but no way should Oregon St only score 7th points in three separate quarters. They're too good of a team. That was result of a coach refusing to adjust.

Baskets in the Paint Final
USF 10 (2-2-2-6)
19 (7-6-5-1)

By the way UConn looked a bit like Oregon State scoring only 7 points in the 4th quarter. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Katie Lou is out of her mind tonight. Gotta enjoy it when a player is in the zone. Does this mean she's the Huskies best player again...until the next game and it's either Williams or Collier?
Beauty of this year's UConn team is whoever opponent makes extra effort guarding, there is another great option. Collier's and William's best offensive games came after some of Lou's highest scoring outputs. When you concentrate on Lou, Collier typically has high numbers. Tonight, emphasis was on clogging the middle-we know the results. All three are an offensive engine-all parts work together.

Reaction Score
Looks like mixed feelings. Happy for Lou but a bit embarrassed by the scoring onslaught.
Lou made several great passes when she also had shot. On many teams, she would have had 40 at half.

Reaction Score
I think Danger was trying to go behind the back with a pass. Geno not happy
Thrilled she is on team. Can anyone imagine what the season would be like without Danger? Before anyone anoints her, she makes freshman plays like this-usually 1-3 terrible passes a game. Still glad Geno worked his recruiting magic here.

Reaction Score
It's cute but KLS has a sweet, sweet smile and I don't think anyone would consider your rendition CUTE!
I wonder what USF thought about KLS' smile tonight. Probably be seeing it in their dreams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom