USC Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part Two | Page 6 | The Boneyard

USC Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part Two

Reaction Score
I think it has multiple meanings. Coach Staley has a quote from the on-court interview after the national championship where she stated they had been given "uncommon favor" from God. So I think it is a reference to that as well.
I can see that. I'm not overly religious but I respect the her dedication to her faith.

Reaction Score
@triaddukefan how are you faring in NC? Were you in the path of the storm? I just read there are 200 confirmed deaths with hundreds of people still missing and unaccounted for in the Western North Carolina region. As bad as we have had it here, it looks like your state got it 10x worse.

Reaction Score

I know this isn't related to the season, but thought it was best to include it here versus a seperate thread or the WNBA ones.

The person who did this edit did an awesome job. Can never go wrong with the Luther Vandross track either. And for a certain poster who thinks A'ja can't do things in transition like Stewart, these highlights show differently.

Reaction Score
Its no big mystery that South Carolina’s 2025 WBB recruiting is off to a really really slow start .

This week they had an official visitor. 6 foot 2 Ayla McDowell from Texas. She is a Brazilian citizen so there is a Kamilla Cardosa connection ; as well as A’ja Wilson is her favorite player. She brought her mom on her official visit & will be deciding by early Novemberthis .Her game reminds me of Bree Hall’s Yeah in high school. (See link)

Also #4 overall player Agot Makeer is official visiting this weekend Oct. 11th. Comparison - none come to mind with previous players- but she can really shoot.

#18 Kaelynn Carroll is suppose to visit in November. I compare her game to Kiki Herbert-Harrigan.

If Dawn and her staff landed these three, it would definitely save 2025s recruiting. It would be a top 10 class..

Reaction Score
Its no big mystery that South Carolina’s 2025 WBB recruiting is off to a really really slow start .

This week they had an official visitor. 6 foot 2 Ayla McDowell from Texas. She is a Brazilian citizen so there is a Kamilla Cardosa connection ; as well as A’ja Wilson is her favorite player. She brought her mom on her official visit & will be deciding by early Novemberthis .Her game reminds me of Bree Hall’s Yeah in high school. (See link)

Also #4 overall player Agot Makeer is official visiting this weekend Oct. 11th. Comparison - none come to mind with previous players- but she can really shoot.

#18 Kaelynn Carroll is suppose to visit in November. I compare her game to Kiki Herbert-Harrigan.

If Dawn and her staff landed these three, it would definitely save 2025s recruiting. It would be a top 10 class..

Any word on Jaida Civil?

Makeer. from what little I've seen looks like Saniya Rivers.

Hopefully, Raven picked up enough Brazilian (at least customs and traditions) from Kamilla through the years to have helped Ayla feel comfortable on her visit.

Carroll? I worry a little about her toughness - but then, I worried about Chloe's too and was REALLY proven wrong

Reaction Score
Don’t remember Civils finalists but she recently cut USC.

Only ‘25 recruits left that have not publicly taken us off their finalists lists are: (correct me if I’m wrong)
Z Johnson
A Chavez
Both of these seem very unlikely
D Prawl (will she visit?)
A Makeer
J Davis (will she visit?)
A Mcdowell
K Carroll

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors