USC Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part Two | Page 5 | The Boneyard

USC Gamecocks 2024-25 Season: Part Two

Reaction Score
So that's what you picked up from that 30 seconds?
I’ve never really been her biggest fan (Staley) to begin with, but we will see how things play out on the legal side. I went back through some recent articles and I hope Watkins is found not guilty but I still think that even putting yourself in a position to be in trouble with the law as a student athlete is a little sketchy. If this was Geno they’d be gone, it wouldn’t be oh come back to the team. Like I said though, I hope she is able to clear the charges.

Reaction Score
Moderator: The people discussing the case that shall remain nameless are not South Carolina fans.
They are visitors on our particular fan thread,;talking about something that we agreed at your request to not talk about .

Please don’t delete our thread. Visitors please do not discuss this case on this fan thread.

Reaction Score
Yall good down there?
It's chaos. I finally just got cellular service back like five minutes ago (and one of the first things I do is check the Boneyard...priorities :p) We've been without power, Internet or cellular service since the hurricane hit. I'm still without power and I hear it may be this way for the next few days at a minimum in my area and maybe even longer in the rural areas. Pretty much on every block there are fallen trees (and a couple on houses) and powelines on the ground. Thankfully I haven't heard of anyone getting injured or killed in my area. Last I heard, there's about 50,000 houses without power just in my area (city of Aiken). It was about 80,000 two days ago, so they're slowly working on it. The issue is that they need to clear out the fallen trees so that the utility workers can get to the lines. They've called in the national guard to help clear out the debris. Gas stations are out of fuel and the grocery stores and hardware stores have been raided. I was waiting about an hour in line this morning to fill up a chest full of ice so that I could save the food I have in my freezer and fridge.

Anyways, I'm running on my phone battery without a way to charge so I am going to try and reserve my battery as much as possible. I'll see y'all when I get my power restored.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's chaos. I finally just got cellular service back like five minutes ago (and one of the first things I do is check the Boneyard...priorities :p) We've been without power, Internet or cellular service since the hurricane hit. I'm still without power and I hear it may be this way for the next few days at a minimum in my area and maybe even longer in the rural areas. Pretty much on every block there are fallen trees (and a couple on houses) and powelines on the ground. Thankfully I haven't heard of anyone getting injured or killed in my area. Last I heard, there's about 50,000 houses without power just in my area (city of Aiken). It was about 80,000 two days ago, so they're slowly working on it. The issue is that they need to clear out the fallen trees so that the utility workers can get to the lines. They've called in the national guard to help clear out the debris. Gas stations are out of fuel and the grocery stores and hardware stores have been raided. I was waiting about an hour in line this morning to fill up a chest full of ice so that I could save the food I have in my freezer and fridge.

Anyways, I'm running on my phone battery without a way to charge so I am going to try and reserve my battery as much as possible. I'll see y'all when I get my power restored.
I’m in South Georgia near where Helene made landfall. Fortunately. She passed to our East so we were spared. ( we were devastated by Hurricane Michael five years age and two tornados a year before that).

Charge your phone in your car. I keep a powerful battery charger in my car and can get numerous charges even if I run out of gas - which doesn’t happen because I always fill up when a hurricane is near the Florida Panhandle

Reaction Score
I’m in South Georgia near where Helene made landfall. Fortunately. She passed to our East so we were spared. ( we were devastated by Hurricane Michael five years age and two tornados a year before that).

Charge your phone in your car. I keep a powerful battery charger in my car and can get numerous charges even if I run out of gas - which doesn’t happen because I always fill up when a hurricane is near the Florida Panhandle
Yeah, I charge my phone in my car when I can but there isn't much gas to be found around here so I conserve as much as I can.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom