USA U18 3x3 Championships | Page 3 | The Boneyard

USA U18 3x3 Championships

Reaction Score
I have not seen much of Van Lith prior to this 3x3, but she is impressive, very
quick. Boston is Uconn material along with Bueckers.

Reaction Score
Watson playing out of position she's not a post player.......I guess Van Lith may come from the country but she plays like a big city baller............the rest we knew about already..........sign em up!!!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Watson playing out of position she's not a post player..I guess Van Lith may come from the country but she plays like a big city baller..the rest we knew about already.....sign em up!!!!

From what I've seen Watson plays mainly post in high school. I know that's mostly against smaller players but I don't what you'd call her if not a post. A versatile, high-post type player with an inside game.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
DZKQSvkU0AAijmY.jpg

Reaction Score
From what I've seen Watson plays mainly post in high school. I know that's mostly against smaller players but I don't what you'd call her if not a post. A versatile, high-post type player with an inside game.

she's playing post due to the size mismatch in high school but in terms of skills she's a four...............if I'm not mistaken she and Boston played together in international play last summer............at this point there's no way she can handle a powerful inside presence on the block

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
3 x 3 may be great fun to play and watch, but me I have a hard time evaluating player abilities given the format/clock/whole darn thing. On the ground might be a whole different thing, but on TV that's hard for me.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
she's playing post due to the size mismatch in high school but in terms of skills she's a four.....if I'm not mistaken she and Boston played together in international play last summer..at this point there's no way she can handle a powerful inside presence on the block
Watson played in the post last summer backing up Boston mostly, they rarely played together.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I wanted Van Lith before this weekend. I want her more now. Geno will make her into a Sue Bird level talent.

Reaction Score
Watson played in the post last summer backing up Boston mostly, they rarely played together.

you could be right but I definitely remember her playing away from the basket at some point.............she has post moves but she's going to get out muscled by the aircraft carriers.............here's what ESPN says:

Boo Williams Invitational-April 2017: Agile faceup-4 pulls the defense to the arc; quick 1st-step attack, creates mismatches off the dribble, finishes vs. contact; competes on glass, mobile in transition; competes on both ends of the floor; an elite prospect in the class of 2020. (Olson)

Future Stars USA-July 2016: Strong, agile faceup-4 prospect with consistent production on both ends of the floor; active on glass, initiates fast break; consistently finishes plays in traffic; next level impact. (Olson)

Reaction Score
I wanted Van Lith before this weekend. I want her more now. Geno will make her into a Sue Bird level talent.

hopefully Hailey Van Lith can be magically pried from the grasp of those two Oregon schools

Reaction Score

We are 100% on the same page. I think we have a very good shot of getting her. Fingers crossed right?

Reaction Score
Might as well call them team UCONN!
Agreed. I believe Boston and BB are friends( from what I've read on this board anyways). That would be great. If worst came to worst would you live with a Watson for Boston Swap?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Brunelle/Bueckers roll to the finals with 21-8 and 21-9 wins.

They meet team Fudd after they win their semi 20-15.

Finals about to start at the link in the tweet:

Van Lith takes Fudd 1-on-1 and scores off the drive.

Bueckers with a floater.

Burke buries a three.

Boston blocks Fudd on the drive.

Watson strips Bueckers.
Sooo basically, UCONN practice, circa 2022.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom