USA 3 x 3 Live Streaming 1:30 Today vs Argentina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

USA 3 x 3 Live Streaming 1:30 Today vs Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think Charde was made for 3 v 3. She would be unstoppable!
Or, 3 v 3 was made for Charde...
That's a good point. I wonder if once she gets healthy if she would be considered for that team...

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
They can't possibly have trouble against the Netherlands (although I'm a little surprised that team is so weak). The Netherlands hasn't won a game, and lost to Angola, which the USA beat 21-4.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Hard to compare across groups, but as UcMiami notes, the USA is the only team to win all games bu hitting 21 (or 22). France has one, Russia has one Hungary has one and Australia has one.
The USA net margin is 47, same as France.
France and Hungary should be interesting, the last remaining matchup of undefeated teams. I think France should win easily.

Brazil continues to underperform, with only one win against Mexico.

The USA will probably match up against Estonia in the round of 16. I assume Estonia will lose to Australia, but unless Brazil beats the Ukraine, (unlikely), Estonia will be solidly in fourth.

Reaction Score
That's a good point. I wonder if once she gets healthy if she would be considered for that team...

Listen to the Dishin & Swishin podcast this week on Hoopfeed devoted to the 3x3 games. They will be looking to create their own player pool, not pros or college kids, that play on a circuit in various cities and get seeded like beach volleyball does.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
If things go according to plan, the first real test will be the Sat afternoon game against Hungary.

So Hungary will have a tough game against France, which should wear them down, then England or Romania, probably England, which is winnable, but a bit of work, the the USA.

If the USA plays smart, in their third game of the day, they will be more rested than Hungary.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I think the games themselves are pretty exhausting, but they have a good amount of time to recover between them. I doubt three games with an hour between each one is as taxing as a single Geno 2 hour practice or a full court game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Is the Dutch team still wearing those wooden (decidedly lower case "w") Adidas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom