USA 3 x 3 Live Streaming 1:30 Today vs Argentina | The Boneyard

USA 3 x 3 Live Streaming 1:30 Today vs Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Live Streaming Link May have to click the WebSport 1 Link

USA plays Bulgaria at 11:00 am but that game is probably not streamed as the game is played on Court 4. Bulgaris is tied with USA for the Pool Lead but have played the weakest teams in the pool USA is in Pool D

Pool Standings - Link May have to switch to the Women Standings.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
They just announced the USA Bulgaria score - unfortunately, I didn't catch it

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
With the win over Bulgaria Team USA now leads Pool D. Have to believe USA will not lose a game in Pool play.

Reaction Score
Do you think the US will have problems with the team from Lower Slobbovia?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Anybody else having trouble connecting to the streaming?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Try this link. I was having trouble earlier and switched over to the fiba site instead.
Thank you very much! Was getting frustrated, now I am a happy camper brushing up on my Greek (yeah right!)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
OK - I now know one Greek word - 'Airball' apparently translates into every language, so next time I am at a Greek basketball competition I can taunt players with confidence!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
USA beats Argentina 21-12. It was close early (I know, duh, at 0-0). It was 8–6)at one time

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Argentina played Team USA tough. Chiney is unstoppable especially on the boards which is where USA won the game. I liked how the Argentina guards took it to the USA and was able to score on dribble drives. Wasn't Bria's best game as she didn't shoot well.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So - Anne saves USA in the Argentina game - really poor shooting to start and she comes in and hits a 2 and a few other baskets. OK maybe that was a little hyperbole but she was much more involved in scoring this game and both Hartley and Diggins were shooting really poorly to start.
Chiney continues as a serious force.
I could see this game being the kind of thing that a Strother or even some one like Lisa Leslie would find really enjoyable once their pro careers are over. Would not take the time commitment of the full court game, but feed their competitive fire and use their skills. Also another option for someone like Kelly Schumacher

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Does USA have another game today? Netherlands?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Next game is the Netherlands, but tomorrow.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
So - Anne saves USA in the Argentina game - really poor shooting to start and she comes in and hits a 2 and a few other baskets. OK maybe that was a little hyperbole but she was much more involved in scoring this game and both Hartley and Diggins were shooting really poorly to start.
Chiney continues as a serious force.
I could see this game being the kind of thing that a Strother or even some one like Lisa Leslie would find really enjoyable once their pro careers are over. Would not take the time commitment of the full court game, but feed their competitive fire and use their skills. Also another option for someone like Kelly Schumacher

I would love for Ann to be involved with USA Basketball in some (non-playing) capacity going forward. It's headquartered in her home state, she's a great ambassador for the sport and she clearly loves being involved in the game. BTW, former Stanford/Texas player Jamie Carey is Asst Director of the Women's Nat'l Team.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Yeah a little hyperbolic, but Strother is definitely holding her own. I don't remember how may shots she made but it was several. Diggins was deadly late, I missed the first couple minutes.

Reaction Score
IMG_0344.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Does USA have another game today? Netherlands?
The last pool game against Netherlands is tomorrow.
USA is the only team to have ended all their games before the time limit - though today it was only about 5 seconds short.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Ann played well, both offensively and defensively, but I think she needs shoes that don't slip as much. I thought she was going to pull something that time she pulled a split! I think she slipped 3 times.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I think Charde was made for 3 v 3. She would be unstoppable!
Or, 3 v 3 was made for Charde...

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
The last pool game against Netherlands is tomorrow.
USA is the only team to have ended all their games before the time limit - though today it was only about 5 seconds short.
So USA plays 3 times tomorrow, assuming they win. And then 2 more games Sunday for the Gold Medal.

They need to dispose of Netherlands quickly, to conserve some energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom