Urban Meyer Suspended 3 Games For Role In Zach Smith Domestic Violence Probe | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Urban Meyer Suspended 3 Games For Role In Zach Smith Domestic Violence Probe

C

Chief00

Your track record on this topic is...less than stellar.

Jimmy, do you need some smelling salts or something? While many said he would be fired I said he would be suspended 0-4 games and he was suspended 3 games. How’s that less than stellar?
In the real World it was very accurate. I have to laugh at the posters who get caught up in some movement rather than the facts.

Reaction Score
With Meyer as coach Ohio State will continue to have some dark clouds hovering over their football program.

That is in addition to their Alarming wrestling program scandal.

Good Lord.

Reaction Score
Jimmy, do you need some smelling salts or something? While many said he would be fired I said he would be suspended 0-4 games and he was suspended 3 games. How’s that less than stellar?

You also said he should be cleared...

C

Chief00

You also said he should be cleared...
On known facts, basically Urban should have been cleared but politics plays a role and that’s why I predicted up to a 4 game suspension. He was suspended 3 games, in the mid range of my prediction.

Reaction Score
On known facts, basically Urban should have been cleared but politics plays a role and that’s why I predicted up to a 4 game suspension. He was suspended 3 games, in the mid range of my prediction.

You really should see if you can get them to sponsor your posts on here...
022.jpg

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
A firm slap on his wrist. SMH

C

Chief00

wow.
What do you want him to say - she called the cops 9 times and the only charge after the prosecutors reviewed the evidence including texts - is that the kids were dropped off in the driveway rather than the curb - criminal trespass. That cost the father of those kids a good paying job.
Since I have some connections in Ohio let me suggest there was more going on here than has been made public. His Ex’s boyfriend was living with her and that opened up the door about risk of alimony reduction. Follow the money is so often the case not the sacrimonious stuff the usual crowd on this forum preach or fall for.

Reaction Score
There’s always this -tOSU core values read

Central to how we carry out our mission and vision are our core values: excellence, collaborating as one university, integrity and personal accountability, openness and trust, diversity in people and ideas, changeand innovation, simplicity in our work, empathy and compassion, and leadership.

Maybe they should have read this or rewritten it as they come up woefully short. Another example of an academic institution failing to understand its purpose or reason for being.

Reaction Score
What do you want him to say - she called the cops 9 times and the only charge after the prosecutors reviewed the evidence including texts - is that the kids were dropped off in the driveway rather than the curb - criminal trespass. That cost the father of those kids a good paying job.
Since I have some connections in Ohio let me suggest there was more going on here than has been made public. His Ex’s boyfriend was living with her and that opened up the door about risk of alimony reduction. Follow the money is so often the case not the sacrimonious stuff the usual crowd on this forum preach or fall for.
wow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom