Urban Meyer Suspended 3 Games For Role In Zach Smith Domestic Violence Probe | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Urban Meyer Suspended 3 Games For Role In Zach Smith Domestic Violence Probe

Reaction Score
When you look at Herman and Courtney - if this report is true, they have very devious motivations. Losing a 5 star recruit and her new boyfriend doesn’t want him around. So dropping his kids off in the driveway rather than at the curb becomes a crime -,Criminal Trepass.

I went over the ground previously the “I know” in the text proves nothing - it could have referred to cheating and lying. Not good things but not a criminal charge. In context the prosecutors reviewed all textes and saw nothing to charge.

My guess is Urban could get a 0-4 game suspension - if only to cool down the guilty mob mentality. But - no way should he lose his job for this.

So the conspiracy in your mind is that Courtney's innocent? Based on the fact that the "I know" could have referred to any number of allegations she made in the preceding text?

I've got it. I'll just accuse him of three things that he did do, sneak one criminal offense in there that I made up, and hope that he admits to all of it without noticing the extra charge. Then I can use that as evidence to extort money from him in the future!

You're presenting alternative explanations as conspiracies, do I have that right?

Reaction Score
Theres probably a reason he left Florida. He knew more about all the suspect things his players were doing and needed to let it blow over. Now it seems like history is repeating itself

It seems the three coaches that replaced him at Florida have had and appear to still have the same sorts of problems with players involved in assaults, robbery, credit card fraud, weapons possession, etc. My guess is it's more of an SEC thing when you're trying to compete with Alabama.

Reaction Score

>>McMurphy says, by law, Ohio State must give 24 hours notice before releasing its investigative findings to the public this week. One caveat to this would be if Meyer chooses to resign when presented with the information. The results of the investigation don’t have to be released if Meyer resigns, McMurphy says.

"The investigators have compiled all this information and they're dumping it in the lap of the President and the Board of Trustees and they make the (final) decision," McMurphy said. "Does (OSU President) Michael Drake want to be viewed as a cheerleader or a leader?"<<

Reaction Score
Not sure if mentioned here but Zach Smith is Earle Bruce's grandson...clearly that's a thing in Ohio.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not sure if mentioned here but Zach Smith is Earle Bruce's grandson...clearly that's a thing in Ohio.

That fact is literally the genesis of the entire theory of Urban covering for him.

Reaction Score
That fact is literally the genesis of the entire theory of Urban covering for him.
"... entire theory of Meyer covering for Smith". Alas, Smith does not know where any of OSU's bones are buried? ;)

Penalty: 1st qtr of the Buckeyes' Oregon State opener or their Tulane game?

Reaction Score
McMurphy has posted a new Zach Smith story earlier tonight. It must have hit a nerve because Smith's attorney is already threatening McMurphy w/ legal action (he actually used the word - extortion).

I won't post the actual story because it will cause the site's decency filters to self destruct and will cause @temery additional agita and chest pain. Here is a link to WatchStadium.com where the story is posted.

This guy was clearly a piece of work. Please keep the discussion above board with no descriptions of the items purchased/or pics taken or the posts will get deleted.
LMAOOO

Reaction Score
It seems the three coaches that replaced him at Florida have had and appear to still have the same sorts of problems with players involved in assaults, robbery, credit card fraud, weapons possession, etc. My guess is it's more of an SEC thing when you're trying to compete with Alabama.

That is exactly what Ohio State fans were writing on their message boards until their own Scandals came raining down onto their heads.

After a football loss to an SEC team they would start writing paragraphs about academics.

Last edited:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
That is exactly what Ohio State fans were writing on their message boards until their own Scandals came raining down onto their heads.

After a football loss to an SEC team they would write paragraphs about academics.

It's tough to tell which group at Buckeyed U. is worse...the school administration, athletic administration and coaches, or the fanbase. It's probably a three-way tie for bottom of the barrel scum suckiness.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

So he can still coach just can’t be there on game day...

Reaction Score
There’s always this -tOSU core values read

Central to how we carry out our mission and vision are our core values: excellence, collaborating as one university, integrity and personal accountability, openness and trust, diversity in people and ideas, changeand innovation, simplicity in our work, empathy and compassion, and leadership.

Maybe they should have read this or rewritten it as they come up woefully short. Another example of an academic institution failing to understand its purpose or reason for being.

Reaction Score
What Urban did or didn't do isn't actually that bad at the end of the day. Pretending that he's anything other than a power-consumed fraud is worse.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Ridiculous, but surprised they even went that far.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Good Lord.

We all know Durkin will get canned because his program sucks. If he won, he'd stick around too. There's no transgression too big for a winning coach. Really sad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom