Updated First Night recruits | The Boneyard

Updated First Night recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to New England Recruiting Report- Steve Enoch, Jalen Adams, Zach Brown, VJ King, Nazi Reid, Nate Pierre-Louis, Omari Spellman, Wenyen Gabriel, Tyrique Jones, Jarrod Simmons, Mamadou Diarra, Hamidou Diallo, Sam Japhet-Mathias, Jordan Hardwick, Makai Ashton-Langford, Saul Phiri, Unique McLean, Chris Baldwin, Mark Gasperini, David Watkins, Ryan Murphy, Azar Swain, Greg Kuakumensah, and others........Jermaine Samuels went to Providence's event.

Reaction Score
How many recruits do we normally have come out for first night? That seems like a ton

Reaction Score
lubin is a playa; a huge get for olliewood; has court presence, rebound instincts supreme, can pass, can shoot, needs free toss trng, needs defense trng; a HugE get

omar is Back, good ups, handle improved, good demeanor; will be shooter of great need; a very superior deep shooter when compared with new rip

amida is now ready 94 feet straight away; fun times

bone guys: get a brain on: its spelled UCONN; check letterhead, check front of jersey,duh

boatshow is veryvery ready for centerstage; no lookers galore and big iq on shot select

lubin looks 6-6 and ready for action minutes majorly; who adrien

new rip will be defensive menace of first magnitude and he has yet to play his first minute of d; no deep shot so please put it away; hes great talent as pt forward and will make teammates improve, infectious tude with great fun aptitude and loves his team; will rise up at crunch time and is big moment playa; supreme confidence

question mark:club free throw %

purv: question mark; supreme confidence but limited game; no j; great handle; can he pass:unk, very good speed; needs to become menace on d, will mix it up on bds

facy seems reticent; hoop dudes don't need that trait, guy has skills but hes too nice, needs aggression to reach potential but his ceiling is veryhigh

Nolan very confident with new bod, very nice contributor

Samuel is just scratching surface; presents olliewood with the best of problems; gotta finds the dudes burn

sam jr;boot not becoming

Reaction Score
Hamilton no 3pt threat- most have been saying he has a good outside shot.

Reaction Score
According to New England Recruiting Report- Steve Enoch, Jalen Adams, Zach Brown, VJ King, Nazi Reid, Nate Pierre-Louis, Omari Spellman, Wenyen Gabriel, Tyrique Jones, Jarrod Simmons, Mamadou Diarra, Hamidou Diallo, Sam Japhet-Mathias, Jordan Hardwick, Makai Ashton-Langford, Saul Phiri, Unique McLean, Chris Baldwin, Mark Gasperini, David Watkins, Ryan Murphy, Azar Swain, Greg Kuakumensah, and others...Jermaine Samuels went to Providence's event.

The Courant reported Samuels to be in Storrs. Wonder if that's assumption or in the the know?

Reaction Score
UCONN offers the MA/PhD combo pack

please dev the h.s. diploma/BA combo pack

UCONN is a leader if i recall in gifted programs

one of my profs as a student in storz was the world renowned Dr. Bousfield; the top scientist in learning theory

also in storz other top profs in other depts. such as educ have vanguarded this valuable service to society

also i have heard that UCONN's brilliant prez is spearheading econ dev efforts as measured by plant start ups, plant expansions and plant relocations to beef up the states base of quality job creation (music to my ears as my career involved many factory expansions/new plant starts in heavy industry with concomitant workforce factors and machine interfaces)

the gifted need to enhance the workforce as soon as possible to benefit the community with their innovations and high school slows this process

establish the new degree to address this; after 9th grade the gifted student would enter UCONN and in 4 yrs complete the h.s. diploma/BA combo package deal

call it: the TremontT plan for econ dev & societal enhancement

j adams & mr Tremont together next yr is just an excuse to put the state in a fiscal nirvana

Reaction Score
Hamilton no 3pt threat- most have been saying he has a good outside shot.
I wouldn't pay much attention to that post considering he calls out probably the most talented overall player on the team Purvis by stating he has "limited game".

Reaction Score
According to New England Recruiting Report- Steve Enoch, Jalen Adams, Zach Brown, VJ King, Nazi Reid, Nate Pierre-Louis, Omari Spellman, Wenyen Gabriel, Tyrique Jones, Jarrod Simmons, Mamadou Diarra, Hamidou Diallo, Sam Japhet-Mathias, Jordan Hardwick, Makai Ashton-Langford, Saul Phiri, Unique McLean, Chris Baldwin, Mark Gasperini, David Watkins, Ryan Murphy, Azar Swain, Greg Kuakumensah, and others...Jermaine Samuels went to Providence's event.

Hopefully Samuels was just mixing it up, as I'm fairly certain he was there last year.

Reaction Score
Samuels was not here. He had a late soccer game and wouldn't have been able to make it here for seven. That's why he went to Providence.

Reaction Score
3, do you have a finalized list of who was and wasn't here? If so, I am looking forward to your post with that information. As many others here have noted, thank you for your thorough posts here throughout many of these threads.

Reaction Score
3, do you have a finalized list of who was and wasn't here? If so, I am looking forward to your post with that information. As many others here have noted, thank you for your thorough posts here throughout many of these threads.
Yes. Working on getting reactions now. Tomorrow I should have an article with the names and a bunch of reactions.

Reaction Score
StingerUOTE="Stinger92860, post: 1095595, member: 393"]One meaningless scrimmage and he is toast? How bout we give it 10+ games.[/QuOTE]
Stinger I was responding to another post. Only a idiot would post that you dumb ass.

Reaction Score
Crystal ball pick for Zach Brown. He must have enjoyed his visit. We will need him to replace Stone. Big things ahead for Uconn. Gotta love it!

Reaction Score
Zach Brown was listed as a 7'1 268 lb. freshman, that is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom