Updated First Night recruits | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Updated First Night recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When you consider the fact that Memphis & Rose got caught having someone else take Rose's SAT/ACT, thus causing Memphis to forfeit it's final-4 appearance, one has to wonder if Rose is the best example when recruiting prospective student athletes.
I know that he's a big name. And Jimmy Walker's son. I just don't think he's someone that should be involved with recruits.
And what's the matter, FriarJ, you don't know who Big Sean is??? You must be getting old!!!
BTW, neither do I!!!

Good Lord man, you're so eager to get into another Providence slap fight you can't even get the players right.

Reaction Score
I do think it's a little weird. If Jalen Rose likes the Providence program that much, why didn't he go there? Or maybe it's that they can't find a decent PC alumnus to show up.

My understanding is that he found out who his dad was while he was still in high school(or perhaps even in college), and he was pretty upset about his dad not being around, so he probably also held some animosity towards Providence.

That was 20 years ago, though. I guess time has helped.

Reaction Score
Good Lord man, you're so eager to get into another Providence slap fight you can't even get the players right.
My bad on the wrong Rose. But, my post wasn't anywhere near as disparaging towards PC as other posts in this thread.

Reaction Score

"Obnoxious little punk" = "guy who knows more than I do."

This is what I'm talking about re: people who spend time on other teams' message boards. They're all mentally ill.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You just threw a stone at a 16 yr old kid who happens to be one of the most popular posters in this forum. Up until this point you could have ducked for cover because VCU fans have made some guys in this forum rethink their opinions about PC fans.

Reaction Score
Up until this point you could have ducked for cover because VCU fans have made some guys in this forum rethink their opinions about PC fans.
Leave it to our favorite PC fan to come in at just the right time to bring things back to normal

Reaction Score

Why do you post here, are you a fan of the program? You're like 90 man. Don't they have retirement homes in Providence?

Reaction Score
Ah, there hasn't been a good PC cat fight since Chukwu last summer! This was pretty entertaining until he threw the low blow at 3. Honestly, you used to spend so much time on our board, don't you know that he's more plugged into anything UConn than you are PC? I'm gonna trust 3 because he has the track record of being accurate. You have the track record of being excessively pugnacious. Point, UConn. 40-Love. Match point.

Reaction Score
^ ha. Internet psychological asslicking is the extent of PC's basketball fame. Ironic.

Reaction Score

You could also write a thesis studying adults that make fun of high school kids on an anonymous message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom