Update on Former Players - December | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Update on Former Players - December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At this point the only thing you can ding Hurley for is misevaluating some of these guys in high school. He nailed everything else.

Some guys have run the numbers on here. I can't find it... but our hit rate of 4* recruits ending up contributors has been pretty solid. Sanogo, Karaban, Bouk, Clingan, Hawkins, Jackson... that's FANTASTIC recruiting out of hs.

We kind of swung and missed on Diggins and Floyd, and the jury is out on Johnson. But we're doing alright.

Reaction Score
You do realize that Lamb played ten years in the NBA, right ? He was never a "star" in the NBA, but a 10 year career is pretty significant. I would never assume anyone had that in them, least of all Bouknight

Feel like the Lakers should scoop Lamb up.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Tyrese Martin outscored James Bouknight in the Hawks/Hornets game last night
Glad Rese is back with the team. Bouknight had one assist and Rese didn't so they matched out pretty much including both with one defensive rebound.

But you would expect Bouknight to be getting more.

Reaction Score
Glad Rese is back with the team. Bouknight had one assist and Rese didn't so they matched out pretty much including both with one defensive rebound.

But you would expect Bouknight to be getting more.

Yeah, a combined 7 minutes between them so it's not like they were going head to head. Bouknight has been a real disappointment. Certainly has the talent and he had a pretty long leash earlier this season (even after the DUI), but he's played himself out of the rotation.

Even got an extension for next year. Really hope he figures it out and turns it around.

Unrelated note - CFJ had some first half minutes against Seton Hall. Didn't really do anything with them, but hope he gets more minutes as conference play goes on. Their bench definitely needs a boost right now (4pts on 1-9 shooting at halftime)

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
79-53
in conference opener.
lead starter minutes. and now,
as a leading minutes player for the FAU owls, jmoney is indelibly inked with the greatest winning streak in team history, 9.
that was fast.

Reaction Score
Akok played 32 minutes, had 4 rebounds, and six points. Good luck Akok except when you play UConn.

Reaction Score
The thing about being a professional basketball player is that it takes at least some professionalism. I go back to his antics at Gampel last season as a fan. Many on here thought it was funny, many even thought it was cool, but to others (including myself) it showed a lack of the professionalism that any organization would want in an asset.

He has the physical talent. Maybe he has it in him to be professional and he’ll figure it out. But maybe he also just doesn’t have it in him. Many physically gifted young men just didn’t have what it took to be professional.
Sorry the incident was nothing. Until he gives it up on d he won’t play.

Reaction Score
I went to the UMass game in Springfield today - they played North Texas and lost 62-44. Diggins was 0-6 from the floor with 1 assist. He just doesn’t look confident. When Noah Fernandes comes back I am thinking Diggins minutes will drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom