Up to date All-Time Scoring List: Seniors | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Up to date All-Time Scoring List: Seniors

Reaction Score
I make total sense. It's people like you that make things on this board hard for other posters.

Please other UConn fans, please speak up? Is this quote not giving respect to those that have come through the UConn program. If it is not, I will own it. However, it was meant like WOW that is huge considering all the stars that have been at UConn. I mean you have some that will be the greatest Women's basketball Player's of all time. Many are multi time All Stars, MVP's, etc. So please shed light how I am not making sense. I am a Baylor fan. I do not watch every game UConn has or will play. However, I admire most of the athletes that come through Geno's difficult program.

"Crazy that Lou could be the 3pt leader considering the shooters that have come through UConn" If that makes no sense. Then I don't know what does.
I agree totally. The comments made against you were crass and inexcusable. You are owed an apology.

Reaction Score
Sorry, I'm a fan, unlike many on here it would seem. I'm going to defend our players. If you don't like that, can't help you.
I am too for 23 years and I’m sure if you and I had a discussion, we’d have a great time talking about the many players who’ve come through the program. That said, many on here don’t take every comment to heart as an attack on our players as you do, but that doesn’t mean we are less passionate about them than you.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
What's the chance the top 2 three point shooters, in Uconn history, come from the same high school, Mater Dei, and back to back. 8 years straight at excelling from outside the arc. All from 3000 miles away from campus.
By the way, I think MD is playing in Springfield Mass., at the HOF game in January. I believe they play Christ the King from Queens.

Reaction Score
What's the chance the top 2 three point shooters, in Uconn history, come from the same high school, Mater Dei, and back to back. 8 years straight at excelling from outside the arc. All from 3000 miles away from campus.
By the way, I think MD is playing in Springfield Mass., at the HOF game in January. I believe they play Christ the King from Queens.
@ochoopsfan care to find us the next shooter from the OC?? That would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :D

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Thanks California!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Felt like researching it...here are some players who graduated the same class and scored a combined 4000+ with their teammate. I'm sure there are several more I didn't find:

Cynthia Cooper and Cheryl Miller are close with 4577...they'd likely be much higher if they played 38-39 game seasons like they do now.

McGee twins combined for 4560 at USC, same thought process as above.

Kelsey Mitchell and Alexa Hart combined for 4537 at Ohio State.

Stiles and Mitchem combined for 4532...Mitchem was only there for 3 years though, so they'd likely be above Plum/Osahor if she played 4 years.

Beth Morgan/Katrina Gaither had 4448 at Notre Dame.

Shenise Johnson and Riqina Williams hit 4410 at Miami.

Beard and Tillis had 4399 at Duke.

Brittney Griner and Kimitria Hayden hit 4388 at Baylor

Miller twins had 4307 at Georgia. Played 3 years with Deanna Nolan too there.

Coleman/Toliver had 4283 combined at Maryland

Mavunga and Mitchell possibly would've topped the list if Mavunga played 4 years at Ohio state. Even in just 1.5 years of Mavunga, they combined for 4235 points. If you count Mavunga's years at UNC, they scored 5135 combined. They also they were different HS classes but finished at OSU at the same time.

Stewart and Jefferson had 4208 combined.

Catchings and Randall had 4128. They'd be a lot higher if Catchings didn't have her ACL.

Tashia Phillips and Amber Harris combined for 4100, they were different HS classes but same graduating year.

Little and Latta hit 4058 at UNC

Kelly Mazzante/Jess Brungo combined for 4061 at Penn State.

Paris twins had 4002 at OU.

On their way to joining this list besides Collier/Samuelson is this board's favorite duo of Marina Mabrey/Arike Ogunbowale. They're at 3471 right now. If you count Turner/Ogunbowale the same class, they're at 3535.

Some noteable duos who came close were:
Breanna Stewart/Morgan Tuck at 3974
Morgan William/Victoria Vivians at 3927
Chamique Holdsclaw/Kellie Jollie at 3919
Nice list! Thanks for all the research. I remember most of those players. Miller and Cooper were all-time greats.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Lou replaced Kaleena who replace Maya. I love how that works!

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
@ochoopsfan care to find us the next shooter from the OC?? That would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :D
Last week I watched 2 touring teams from Australia play in 2 different high school tournaments in OC. Both teams have skilled players that can shoot the threes and do a lot more. They came from Box Hill Academy in Melbourne. I believe they are in NYC area this week or next, then Philadelphia. The best player will be at Marquette next year. It wouldn't be a bad idea to check out the Aussie ladies. Very impressed with their skill set. Ben Simmons who plays for the Sixers is hosting them at a game as he was a Box Hill Allum.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Nice list! Thanks for all the research. I remember most of those players. Miller and Cooper were all-time greats.

No problem. Was a fun trip down memory lane seeing a lot of those names.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Guys, this is a great thread with terrific contributions from everyone. I haven’t seen a single slight to any of Our Huskies so I don’t understand the harsh words. Let’s move along

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Guys, this is a great thread with terrific contributions from everyone. I haven’t seen a single slight to any of Our Huskies so I don’t understand the harsh words. Let’s move along
Disagree. KLS doing as well as she has is not crazy. Quite a few of us thought she might have a chance to catch KML when she came here. The fact that as a SR it's gonna be really close is crazy???? Yea, I don't think so.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Disagree. KLS doing as well as she has is not crazy. Quite a few of us thought she might have a chance to catch KML when she came here. The fact that as a SR it's gonna be really close is crazy???? Yea, I don't think so.
My read is that after all the great scorers UConn has had, its impressive Lou is up there among them. Your fixation on the word crazy is unnecessary, imo

You need to start hanging out with more millennial types.

@DallasBUFan, you’re Gucci

Reaction Score
My read is that after all the great scorers UConn has had, its impressive Lou is up there among them. Your fixation on the word crazy is unnecessary, imo

You need to start hanging out with more millennial types.

@DallasBUFan, you’re Gucci

Thanks @HuskyNan that is exactly what I meant! :)

bballnut90

Reaction Score
Thought of this thread when I saw the Oregon/Oregon State game tonight and that Hebard/Ionescu are both over 2k for points. Looked it up, and in total KLS/Collier surpassed Plum/Osahor for highest scoring teammates who played together all years in college. The Oregon duo has a good shot to break the record if they keep up their numbers and make a deep tournament run.

This was researched on my own so I'm likely missing teammates, but unofficial update is:

1. KLS/Collier: 4743

2. Plum/Osahor: 4671

3. Cynthia Cooper/Cheryl Miller: 4577

4. McGee twins: 4560

5. Kelsey Mitchell/Alexa Hart: 4537

6. Jackie Stiles and Mitchem: 4532...(Mitchem was only there for 3 years)

7. Marina Mabrey/Arike Ogunbowale: 4522

8. Beth Morgan/Katrina Gaither: 4448 at Notre Dame.

9. Shenise Johnson/Riqina Williams: 4410 at Miami.

10. Beard/Tillis: 4399 at Duke.

11. Brittney Griner and Kimitria Hayden: 4388 at Baylor

12. Ionescu/Hebard: 4397

13. Miller twins: 4307 at Georgia.

14. Coleman/Toliver: 4283 at Maryland

15. Stewart and Jefferson: 4208.

16. Catchings and Randall: 4128.

17. Little and Latta: 4058 at UNC

18. Kelly Mazzante/Jess Brungo: 4061 at Penn State.

19. Paris twins had 4002 at OU.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This was researched on my own so I'm likely missing teammates, but unofficial update is:

1. Plum/Osahor: 4671

2. Collier/KLS: 4645

Thanks for posting, as I too was interested in where the Ducks pair would be on this list.

I am not sure where you got your stats from but it seemed highley unlikely given that ESPN were continually mentioning last year that the UConn duo were highest scoring team mates they would neglect to look at the highest scoring player (Plum).

Your points shown for the other Huskies are correct but the "besties" actually scored 4743 (Collier 2401 and KLS 2342).

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thought of this thread when I saw the Oregon/Oregon State game tonight and that Hebard/Ionescu are both over 2k for points. Looked it up, and in total KLS/Collier came just short of Plum/Osahor for highest scoring teammates who played together all years in college. The Oregon duo should handily break the record if they keep up their numbers and make a deep tournament run.

1. Plum/Osahor: 4671

2. Collier/KLS: 4645

3. Cynthia Cooper/Cheryl Miller: 4577

4. McGee twins: 4560

5. Kelsey Mitchell/Alexa Hart: 4537

6. Jackie Stiles and Mitchem: 4532...(Mitchem was only there for 3 years)

7. Marina Mabrey/Arike Ogunbowale: 4522

8. Beth Morgan/Katrina Gaither: 4448 at Notre Dame.

9. Shenise Johnson/Riqina Williams: 4410 at Miami.

10. Beard/Tillis: 4399 at Duke.

11. Brittney Griner and Kimitria Hayden: 4388 at Baylor

13. Miller twins: 4307 at Georgia.

14. Coleman/Toliver: 4283 at Maryland

15. Stewart and Jefferson: 4208.

16. Catchings and Randall: 4128.

17. Little and Latta: 4058 at UNC

18. Kelly Mazzante/Jess Brungo: 4061 at Penn State.

19. Paris twins had 4002 at OU.
Some good players on that list!

bballnut90

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting, as I too was interested in where the Ducks pair would be on this list.

I am not sure where you got your stats from but it seemed highley unlikely given that ESPN were continually mentioning last year that the UConn duo were highest scoring team mates they would neglect to look at the highest scoring player.

Your points shown for the other Huskies is correct but the "besties" actually scored 4743 (Collier 2401 and KLS 2342).

Thanks for the correction. Just updated it.

Ducks have at least 14 games left but likely 19-21 assuming they do decent in the post season. They're 346 points from the record which they'll get handily and will break 5000 if they play at least 18 games (12 regular season games and 6 postseason games combined between PAC Tourney and NCAA) if they keep up their averages.

Sabrina on her own is on pace to be the first ever to have 2500 points, 1000 assists and 1000 rebounds and likely will finish top 3 in career assists in NCAA history. Also has an outside shot to catch Chiney Ogwumike for 2nd all time in PAC scoring.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom