Unwatchable | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Unwatchable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This team only knows how to play to the level of competition. Very frustrating to watch. We can't feast every year though. Things will get better

Reaction Score
...and Nolan almost got a offensive board! Seriously, Tulane is awful. Can't lose to this team.

Reaction Score
All I know is we could lose to Tulane.......... Tulane????????

Reaction Score
Purvis and Calhoun should be turned into PWO's at the end of the year and if they walk they walk.

Reaction Score
how are we in this game? this might be the worst we've looked all year...and against a horrible team.

nice missed FTs by Nolan. Nice blow by by TSam's man.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Purvis and Calhoun should be turned into PWO's at the end of the year and if they walk they walk.

And who do we replace them with, Stone and Newman? Keep dreaming. Purvis and Calhoun are not getting forced out of the program, and the reactionaries here just have to grit their teeth, hope they can improve, and deal with it.

Reaction Score
Facey and Brimah have 5 points and 1 rebound combined thru 35 minutes. Facey wouldn't see the court on any top 25 team.

Reaction Score
He never did it for entire games, and when he did, he was lighting people up. Ollie looks like a totally beaten man, and it reflects in the teams uninspired play.
Yea, it is so weird Ollie has not stood up all game, he has just been sitting there mute.

If you could not tell I am being sarcastic and saying your post is really dumb and makes no sense

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
We have center play with Brimah and Nolan. Boat, DHam. That is it. The rest are YMCA players.

Reaction Score
And who do we replace them with, Stone and Newman? Keep dreaming. Purvis and Calhoun are not getting forced out of the program, and the reactionaries here just have to grit their teeth, hope they can improve, and deal with it.

A point guard who can shoot 3's, make lay ups and defend his man, and a 6' 7" player who can defend and rebound. You can't bring Allen in and have no one else that can shoot the ball. Brimah needs help on the boards and boxing out.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
A point guard who can shoot 3's, make lay ups and defend his man, and a 6' 7" player who can defend and rebound. You can't bring Allen in and have no one else that can shoot the ball. Brimah needs help on the boards and boxing out.

So where are these players? Why aren't they listed as having UCONN offers/interest? And as happy as it would make all of us, Ray Allen isn't coming back and rejoining the team anytime soon.

Also, I don't know if you follow the games, but without Purvis we arguably would've lost to Tulane tonight. But he pisses you off so we should boot him regardless. Fair.

Reaction Score
Adams my bad. Purvis practiced all last year and on the move he has no touch yet that is his game. We'll see if he can get any consistency but with all the players in the country someone must be able to be a better 2 guard or point guard. Why they aren't listed as having UCONN interest is the puzzling question.

Reaction Score
what do you know, we won? all you guys who say coudlnt watch or this or that just dont watch anymore no one wants hot and cold fans, either root for them or not. you are sorry

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
If you never saw JC sit there with his leg crossed and chewing his gum while his team stunk up the joint you must not have watched UConn between 1986-2012

100%.

Posts about the coach's body language etc. are just so speculative and odd. It's like people can't trust Ollie's methods. I get it to a degree. We trusted Calhoun, and a lot of people don't yet trust Ollie.

This team has tons of flaws, and is frustrating to watch, but people who don't realize that he's coaching a program as well as a team, so this half a season is only a fraction of the process, theyconfuse me...our program of all should allow fans to give the benefit of the doubt...JC had these years, and a year or two later, we saw the rewards. I trust Ollie to do the same.

Reaction Score
BY archives will prove these premature threads happen every year. And the chatroom practically every game this year for the first 10 minutes.

Not necessarily disloyal but impatient and quick trigger (i.e. typing) fans.

Seasoned fans know when to pause, step away from the keyboard and sit on their hands. The smart ones say this in the chatroom knowing that its usually forgotten.

The OP just did something stupid, no need to crucify the guy. He probably has learned his lesson.

Reaction Score
Lay off the drugs and chill for a second before making crazy statements like this. Without RP today and going forward we have no chance! RP really was aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom